LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anantha Taruni (none)     17 November 2016

Marriage

Divorced by MCD. Going for second marriage. Guy knows my past. But the documents require a copy of my divroce to be attached. I do not want that to be included. 

Is it  mandatory to attach ?

Reply urgent

Learning

7 Replies

Hi , Thanks for the suggestion. But please read my post again. I said my partner knows my past. We want to go for register marriage which needs my divorce papers to be attached which either me or my fiance is intersted in. Is it mandatory to attach is my question. 

Sachin (N.A)     17 November 2016

Originally posted by : Anantha Taruni
Divorced by MCD. Going for second marriage. Guy knows my past. But the documents require a copy of my divroce to be attached. I do not want that to be included. 

Is it  mandatory to attach 

May I know why you don't want to attach your divorce degree?

Past was hell. Dont want to include in my future. I am sure that would reflect in my marraige certificate 

Sachin (N.A)     17 November 2016

You have to give details of your prvious marriage but i don't think it is mandatory to attach the decree, 

You may check yourself here

https://registration.telangana.gov.in/Hindu_Registration_Form.pdf

Divorce happenned 5 years back. And do u guys know if there is any link where in i can check if including it is a  mandate ?

Of course I would do tthat. However I posted here to get some expert advice.

Mukesh sharma (job )     17 November 2016

Hi aruna if you marry to another than there no mandotary for attech last marriage prrof on marriage time but when yoou go for register your marriage in register office than you attach this copy in yoour document 

other how they know about and its not affect on your future its kept on your record 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More