Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rehan Shaikh   22 February 2016

Maintenance to wife by company

Hello,

I am a share holder in a company also a employee also (but not director). Directors are my brother and my mother in the company.

Recently family court ordered my to pay maintenance to my ex wife on based of company's income where I am shareholder and working.

Court said that it is a family business so I am liable to pay large maitentnce. 

But I am not getting anything otherthan my fixed salary.

Is it right? what should I do ?

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     22 February 2016

Need to know the basic structure ofnthe company.. including your role and others. What was the base taken into consideration by the court while passing such order has also to be seen.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     22 February 2016

Mr sheikh In order to give an opinion itbis necessary you enunciate all facts and reasoning of the court. All judicial order are based on legal reasoning and any appeal that is filed is a challenge to that reasoning thus it is imperative that the order may be anylased threadbare to advise anything.

Rehan Shaikh   22 February 2016

I am shareholder and ordinary employee of company. Here in Vadodara. My brother and mother are directors. my salary is 5000/- I've submitted proof of my tax returns of some previous years to the court. 

My ex wife submitted the documents of company. In the company me, my brother, sister and mother are share holders. 

Court assumed that it a family business and ordered me to pay 9000/- per month maintenance.

I dont get anything more than 5000 (five thousand) from company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register