Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant   02 July 2015

Maintenance

HI,

My question to all the experienced members can a adverence inference be drawn on well educated practising doctor that she is earning on 100/- per month as her income since 8 years.

My Child Support is supposed to be argued sepreatly by the respecrted judge and my wife says she earns 100/- P.M in her private practise. To support her claim she has filed a ficticiuos I.T.R of 1250/-.in a year 2014-2015 Previously she never filed I.T.R. as doctors have cash income.

Can anybody provide me guidance how to bring before the judge the fact of the case

can some one provide me citations where adverse inference has been drawn by judge on income of the litigant/s

Learning

1 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     02 July 2015

Why are looking at Judge to come to your rescue ? If she is a practicing doctor how difficult it will be to get details of the income earned. You can take help of a detective or can ask family/friends to take video of her taking her consulting fees which will be more than 100/- obviously.

Adverse inference will be drawn by judge, but why depend on judge as many agree laws are biased towards women. You can make your case strong by gathering EVIDENCES/PROOFS, thats the key.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register