MAXIMUM LEASE DURATION

What is the maximum limit of giving lease in terms of years?999 (nine hundred ninty-nine ) years lease is possible?Lease will be registered.

Advocate

Why not?

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Yes. Indian Govt. has leased out Teen Bigha Area to Bangladesh for 999 years recently. You can also make lease for this period.

Total likes : 1 times

Lawyer

surely you can lease out your property for any number of years.  You have to get the lease deed registerd compularily because every lease deed for more than one year is compalsorily registrable.

ADVOCATE

yes,  but it is registerd.

May I know, can we get on single agreement for 30 years lease?

If yes, please share me the format or details of agreement that how to describe-it

If not, please specify maximum period value for single lease agreement

pl give me format for long term lease say 999 years to be registered and what will be the amount payable as registration of property. costing 1 lakh

pl give me format for long term lease say 999 years to be registered and what will be the amount payable as registration of property. costing 1 lakh

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu