LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu   26 February 2016

Love marriage

Hi all, me and my lover is from kerala , we want to get married from temple and get legally registered from bangalore , we both are hindus and I am working in bangalore , want to know the marriage procedures for temple marriage + register after marriage . Also about Arya samaj Marriage from Bangalore and the marriage certificate which is provided by Arya Samaj is valid or not .Please help

Learning

4 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     26 February 2016

You want to through re-search with regard to marriage from all types. You better to approach the temple authority for temple marriage and approah Arya Samaj for their norms. If you want to  get recognisation of your  marriage,  you could get a Marriage Certificate, from Registrar of Marriages, which is legally valid. A certificate from Arya Samaj and  A receipt from Temple marrige will gives you a confirmation that your marriage was took place. 

Anu   26 February 2016

baala subrahmanyam sir i enquiered to the register office but they r saying the want rental agrement saying i am staying in bangalore , i had that but i had my new room for the last 10 days , is that valid. Arya samaaj marriage certificate .

Santosh Goswami,Advocate (Freelancer)     26 February 2016

You can approach the priest of a Arya Samaj Temple. If a marriage is solemnized there, certainly a certificate will be issued. This certificate is valid as far as authenticity of marriage is concerned but will not be valid for passport, visa or foreign travel. Therefore, after getting the certificate, apply to Marriage registrar of your district. Process is very simple. I can refer a lawyer if you so require.

Anu   26 February 2016

can i do temple marriage and after that registration without a permanent address in bangalore . if possible which temple and which register offices can i preffer. Pls help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register