Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul (Consultant)     22 September 2014

Looking for divorce with my wife

Hi,

I am looking for separation with my wife; I need a help to know,

If I separated, what kind of issues I face and I want to tell you that I and my wife staying in Pune location and we both are working in same company.

Is there any harm with any respect to my Parents? (they are not staying with me)

Please help me.

Thanks!

Abdul

Learning

8 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 September 2014

Mr Abdul come up with facts we will let you know the technical possibilities

abdul (Consultant)     22 September 2014

Hi Sandykrish,

Thanks for your reply.

I am facing issues with my In-laws as they are interfering in my family daily life and due to them me and my wife clashing daily. My wife not ready to live adjustable life with me. due to all these reasons am looking for separation.

Thanks

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 September 2014

Have patience in life. Try to talk to your wife and set expectations on family life. If they are still adamant try to ignore them and your wife for some days. Let them move the court first collect solid evidences. From this technically you have a triple talaq to divorce your wife, since your wife is working no question of maintenance. But they may move 498a and Pwdva against you in return. If you're mindset is clear on divorce go ahead. No arrest of husband family as per recent judgement by supreme court. Try reconciliation if not then alone try above.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     23 September 2014

hello,

they best way in your case in to file of mutual consent divorce without involving yourself into legal hassles. 

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

abdul (Consultant)     23 September 2014

Dear Rahul and Sandykrish,

Thanks for your kind Reply,

@Sandykrish, i just want to know more about talaq,once i go for talaq (as per talaq there is no requirement of my Wife to proceed, i just need to give Talaaq before 2 identity persons) do they still have the chance to go for case against me.

Please help me on this.

@ Rahul jee- There is no option of mutual divorce in my case as my wife will not ready on this regard, my wife only ready for torture me and my in-laws making my family image like hell. i am unable to bare and listen these words while working and unable to concentrate on my work as well, kindly please help me with guidance to separate from my wife.

Thanks!

Abdul

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     23 September 2014

Yes there are changes for them to file false cases, but for you the first hurdle is to get rid of her and then contest the case based on merits.

abdul (Consultant)     23 September 2014

Thanks Sadykrish for your kind suggestions.

Vickey Seerapu (Lawyer)     29 September 2014

Hi abdul,

Tell me clearly what is the cause for separation with your wife. It should be clear. Then we can suggested you for the separation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register