LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Jain   02 March 2018

Long leave on without pay in psu

Hello Sir, I am working in one of the PSU as an engineer. I was on leave on without pay since 1.5 years because I was in the depression at the time (because of some of my personal and some of the family) and later caught by jaundice and typhoid in that period. (Prior to this I also took 5 months leave for higher study which is not sanctioned though they accept me when I went to join the organization.) Recently, I got the letter from the disciplinary authority and they are stating the charges of misconduct and loss to the organization because of me. I also sent the resignation letter in the month of Dec'17 prior to this proceeding but it did not reach to the organization (I do not know why?). I have to reply it within 15 days which I did by attaching the xerox of my resignation letter but now they are asking about the charges they frame. Not accepting my resignation letter though they did not say anything in the letter about my resignation. Can you please tell that what are the options I have? What I have to reply to them now? What kind of actions can they take? Does this affect my future employment?

Learning

1 Replies

DavidWilliams   11 June 2018

They are different types of leaves some of them will be paid and some has no payment on the leave days. Recently I also got educated on the rules and regulation on leaves and payment process by essayontime.com order blog lawyers team. These lawyers of that blog give free advices for the people who want legal advices for their problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register