LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sashi (partner)     20 April 2010

Lok Adalat Partition Order Cancellation

Dear Sir / Madam,                                                                                                                                                                         I mrs.X  (hindu) married to mr.in 2003, mr.A is having a younger Sister B & younger brother C all married & Father F, Mother M. We were into Family Businesses maintaining Diary, Poultry, Real Estate, Colleges etc, due to Bird Flu in 2005 & 2006 there was a small loss and words been exchanged between Father F & Son A, my Husband A, was mentally upset. In 2008 all Family members planned, took my Husband Abused & Threatened him and made him sign in partition suit before the  Lok Adalat at Ranga Reddy District Court,  AWARD UNDER SECTION 21 OF THE LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITIES ACT, 1987 mr.C being Plaintiff and mr.F , mr.A  & mrs.B are Defendants.

All Properties belong to mr.F are                                                                                                                                       1)  10% in a Cinema Hall gifted from his Father (4cr)                                                                                                     2) House cum Shops Building(3cr) gift deed from his Father                                                                                     3) 25% in Degree & Pg College(2cr)                                                                                                                                     4) Acres of Land (0.25cr)                                                                                                                                                      5) Plot (0.05cr)                                                                                                                                                                        6) Plot in Village (0.01cr)                                                                                                                                                     7)  3-Bed Room Flat (0.5cr) all established & bought from the income of Cinema Hall & Shop Rents, roughly worth 10crores (present market value)                                                                                                                             8) Others Property

Plaintiff C has taken Propety no.2 worth 3cr                                                                                                      Defendant no.1 F has taken property no.1, 3, 5, & 7 worth 6.5cr                                                                        Defendant no.2 A has shared property no.6 & 8 worth 0.0 (6 still not Registered & 8 cannot be Registered)    Defendant no.3 B has taken property no.4 worth 0.25cr  

Q1) Is there any Ancestral Property in the above mentioned 1to8 Properties, If yes what are they??            Q2) Is there any Right to Enter Others(Friends or Relatives) Properties in a suit filed for Partition ?            Q3) Is there any Right to Share the Properties Unequally among Sons, If yes for what Reasons??              Q4)  Father F has sold the College without our notice and given to younger son C                                              Q5) Is there any Right to my Son (minor grandson of mr.F) to Fight for the Property ?                                           Q6)  My husband A is Jobless now, we have a 4yr son & am Pregnant now, even my parents are fedup maintaining us since they have burdens to do my bro n sis marriages. Pleaseeee suggest me how to proceed & take Strong Legal steps to get our share of property  or monthly maintenance or cancel the lok adalat order from my Father in law F. since they are denying to talk to us & enjoying 2lakhs rents, etc.    

Hope U do the needful Immmmm....                      Regards,     Sashi..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More