Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TANOJ KUMAR PATRO (TECH STAFF)     13 May 2015

Lift certification due in apartment by seller

SIRS,

I HAD purchased a flat in an apartment 4 years ago FROM LAND OWNER SHARE as land owner had gone for joint development with A BUILDER DEVELOPER

while purchasing the LIFT - ASSEMBLY works were going on and the seller (LAND OWNER ) has promised that within 2 months lift will be ready.

LIFT ASSEMBLY WORK got OVER by 1 year from my purchase.

NOW, LIFT'S PAPER WORK (certification and AMC COVER ) AND REGULAR operation IS DUE.

THE SELLER is telling Builder- developer Is not giving support to him. and DEVELOPER is telling I Should not question him, as I HAVE BOUGHT FROM LAND OWNER SHARE and not from his SHARE OF FLATS.

In my apartment only 8 flats are there ( 4 storey building, 2 flats in each floor) and as of now no association formation happened.

SO, WHAT IS THE OPTION I HAVE LEFT?

DURING HOMELOAN APPLICATION , SELLER (LAND OWNER) HAD GIVEN A NO DUE CERTIFICATE with hand signature as per BANK'S FORMAT.

HOW I SHOULD GET THE LIFT CERTIFICATION and regular Running service THROUGH THESE CHEATERS?

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   13 May 2015

If it is more than 2 years you are facing this problem, then you are at fault and have no remedy. If you have proof that the default occurred during less than 2 years from now, you can file a complaint against builder and seller in the consumer forum for deficiency of services and claim money for the same. I suggest you first form an association of owners and file a case as an association.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register