LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     25 April 2010

Let us remind the World Preaching Domination is Terrorism; A

[From the Author of “Poems by Kolki – Absolutely Humane” & “Real Path To 9 11”]

[As we celebrate Earth Day, fellow World citizens including Academics & Scholars must not be naïve anymore! Illegal Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq by US/Allied Forces were nothing less than real Terror and War Crimes. Unpunished for their heinous crime in 21st Century, the US military and Administration along with Israel are planning to repeat the crimes openly declaring their intention to strike against peaceful Iran as their option to Recolonize the entire world as “New World”, destroying ancient people, their vibrant creative cultures, and civilizations as collateral damages. It is time to remind world leaders that the world citizens know who have the most weapons of mass destruction and who use them conveniently violating international laws and using un-democratic United Nations.   We must never compromise rule-of-law and proof-of-conviction for the sake of true democracy and lasting peace.  KOLKI PEACE FOUNDATION]   

Peace now 

Click for Song: Composition & Voice of Kolki             Hymn

[Let us remind the World Preaching Domination is Terrorism; Acting to Achieve

it is War Crime! ……..Kolki]

Peace now, peace now, peace right now -

No more war, no more war, no more aggression!

Peace now, peace now, peace right now -

No more bombs, no more missiles, no more occupation!

Truth now, truth now, truth right now

Collateral damages are death and destruction!

Peace now, peace now, peace right now

No more lies, no more pretexts, no more deception!

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 April 2010

I firmly believe that it is impossible to build a lasting commitment to Rule of law through tha barrel of a gun. This reminds us of the incidents in alice in wonderland: Alice tells the Queen that "one can't believe impossible things." The Queen responds briskly: " I daresay you haven't had much prctice....When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." In a sense, interveners must not only belive in s*x impossible things before breakfast:they must, in fact, do their best to accomplish the impossible. Quoted from Can Might Make Right? Building the Rule of Law after military Inteventions: By:-Stromseth/Wippman and Brooks.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 April 2010

But preaching War in the name of religion as Holy War is equally abnoxious and is a crime against Humanity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register