LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritesh Shah   24 May 2017

Legal rights

Hi i am 36 Years Old from Mumbai and married since 4Years we are 3 Brothers staying with my Parents, before i was working with my father in one of his trading firm and partners there were My 2 Sister - in - Laws and my Mother, I was been told my parents that after my Marriage my wifes name will also be added as a partner but after 1Year, which i agreed and after my marriage i waited for almost 1and a Half Year, but they didnt added her name or my name and when i asked them to add her name as i am working in that firm they straight away told me NO and after that they started harressing us in some or the other way also they tried to convince my wife that i am not earning more than 2000 in my business, but due to my luck my wife asked me for the details and to prove that they are wrong and when i proved her that i am earning 25000 per month my parents and brothers asked me to leave the business and start doing job then also i didnt say anything and started a job where i get paid less than what i was earning in the business. At the time when i was searching a job my own brother asked me to do the Job of an Office Boy(Peon) in my fathers setup business at a salary of Rs. 5000 in which even my parents agreed on what my brother offered.

after that i got a job in one of the IT Hardware Company in Mumbai at a salary of Rs. 10000/- at that time now its 15000 in hand and when i got that job i had discussed to my Parents & my Brothers about the travelling expense and my and my wifes monthly expense which was 1000 & 1500 per month and 6000 every year to purchase new clothes and 6000every year for a holiday with my wife but i have to give my full salary to them which i agreed, but when i joined the company came to know that there is a system of Bonus & Leave Encashment so i informed my mother about the same to my Mother as i dont talk directly talk with my father that i will not give my bonus & leave Encashment amount instead i will save the same for my future as i am not in any of the businesses which my father has started and i need the same to save, my mother told me that she will ask my father and inform me which she replied to me as he has agreed for the same as in the fist year i received the Bonus of Rs. 10000 during Diwali which was also reflecting my Bank Statement which means my father know about it and the second year i got the Bonus + a special bonus from the company total of Rs. 18500 which my father saw and he asked about the same so i informed him that its a Diwali Bonus and a special performance bonus received along with the salary, at around the same time me and my wife started planning for the Baby so we visited the Gyanecologist for her checkup and treatment at that doctor informed that they need to check for Laprosocy and if required than immediately operation will be done. which was been informed to my Parents and they agreed for the same so fixed the Date and my parents gave me Rs. 15000 as deposit which i submitted and on the day before my brothers created a ruckus of allowing to do laproscopy or not and after much interference they agreed and on the day of Laproscopy or till the days my wife stayed un the Hospital none of my Brothers or Sister in Laws came to visit or even ask about her health and after getting the discharge from the hospital we reached home no one was ready ready to leave their room for just 4 Days to let her take rest and i have to make her sleep in the hall on a Cot in front of my father when she was having stiches in her Private areas where there can be blood coming out, which accorrding to me is not right.

so after this incident i decided to give less amount at home to start making my savings. Less in the sense for example if i get the salary of Rs. 15000 from my company i use to give full salary in the hand of my father. and i would get 1500 as the Monthly expense for me and my wife and 1000 as my travelling expense to go on a job i informed my father i will keep 1500 as our monthly expense + 1000 as my travelling expense + 2000 more as my savings for future they told me you need to give full salary or give nothing so i have not given my salarysince 6 to 7 months instead i asked them that i will give Rs. 8000 per month and balance i will not give inlieu of that i will not take any monthly expense from them nor my travelling expense nor my yearly clothing expense nor i will ask for yearly holiday expense also i will pay my Insurance & Mediclaim amount also my Mobile & Credit Card payment will be done by me but they are saying we need full and now since last 2 to 3 months my one Sister in law is trying to harass us indirectly once at night around 1.30am she and my brother created a ruckus and was saying to my brother in front of me & my parents that she wants divorce and because of it my parents said it is happening because of me and my wife and in the morning both were sitting and laughing and enjoying themselves which my parents had also seen that but they did not say anything for that to them.another such intance happened today in my absence she tried to harass my wife by saying to my brother in front of my parents that if you can resolve this problem then only come to pick me up otherwise dont coe.

Now i want your opinion what should i do legally  to solve this problem because of this we are not able to think for our Baby and i am feeling guilty that i have spioled my wifes life by getting married to me.

Please help.....

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pritesh Shah
Hi i am 36 Years Old from Mumbai and married since 4Years we are 3 Brothers staying with my Parents, before i was working with my father in one of his trading firm and partners there were My 2 Sister - in - Laws and my Mother, I was been told my parents that after my Marriage my wifes name will also be added as a partner but after 1Year, which i agreed and after my marriage i waited for almost 1and a Half Year, but they didnt added her name or my name and when i asked them to add her name as i am working in that firm they straight away told me NO and after that they started harressing us in some or the other way also they tried to convince my wife that i am not earning more than 2000 in my business, but due to my luck my wife asked me for the details and to prove that they are wrong and when i proved her that i am earning 25000 per month my parents and brothers asked me to leave the business and start doing job then also i didnt say anything and started a job where i get paid less than what i was earning in the business. At the time when i was searching a job my own brother asked me to do the Job of an Office Boy(Peon) in my fathers setup business at a salary of Rs. 5000 in which even my parents agreed on what my brother offered.

after that i got a job in one of the IT Hardware Company in Mumbai at a salary of Rs. 10000/- at that time now its 15000 in hand and when i got that job i had discussed to my Parents & my Brothers about the travelling expense and my and my wifes monthly expense which was 1000 & 1500 per month and 6000 every year to purchase new clothes and 6000every year for a holiday with my wife but i have to give my full salary to them which i agreed, but when i joined the company came to know that there is a system of Bonus & Leave Encashment so i informed my mother about the same to my Mother as i dont talk directly talk with my father that i will not give my bonus & leave Encashment amount instead i will save the same for my future as i am not in any of the businesses which my father has started and i need the same to save, my mother told me that she will ask my father and inform me which she replied to me as he has agreed for the same as in the fist year i received the Bonus of Rs. 10000 during Diwali which was also reflecting my Bank Statement which means my father know about it and the second year i got the Bonus + a special bonus from the company total of Rs. 18500 which my father saw and he asked about the same so i informed him that its a Diwali Bonus and a special performance bonus received along with the salary, at around the same time me and my wife started planning for the Baby so we visited the Gyanecologist for her checkup and treatment at that doctor informed that they need to check for Laprosocy and if required than immediately operation will be done. which was been informed to my Parents and they agreed for the same so fixed the Date and my parents gave me Rs. 15000 as deposit which i submitted and on the day before my brothers created a ruckus of allowing to do laproscopy or not and after much interference they agreed and on the day of Laproscopy or till the days my wife stayed un the Hospital none of my Brothers or Sister in Laws came to visit or even ask about her health and after getting the discharge from the hospital we reached home no one was ready ready to leave their room for just 4 Days to let her take rest and i have to make her sleep in the hall on a Cot in front of my father when she was having stiches in her Private areas where there can be blood coming out, which accorrding to me is not right.

so after this incident i decided to give less amount at home to start making my savings. Less in the sense for example if i get the salary of Rs. 15000 from my company i use to give full salary in the hand of my father. and i would get 1500 as the Monthly expense for me and my wife and 1000 as my travelling expense to go on a job i informed my father i will keep 1500 as our monthly expense + 1000 as my travelling expense + 2000 more as my savings for future they told me you need to give full salary or give nothing so i have not given my salarysince 6 to 7 months instead i asked them that i will give Rs. 8000 per month and balance i will not give inlieu of that i will not take any monthly expense from them nor my travelling expense nor my yearly clothing expense nor i will ask for yearly holiday expense also i will pay my Insurance & Mediclaim amount also my Mobile & Credit Card payment will be done by me but they are saying we need full and now since last 2 to 3 months my one Sister in law is trying to harass us indirectly once at night around 1.30am she and my brother created a ruckus and was saying to my brother in front of me & my parents that she wants divorce and because of it my parents said it is happening because of me and my wife and in the morning both were sitting and laughing and enjoying themselves which my parents had also seen that but they did not say anything for that to them.another such intance happened today in my absence she tried to harass my wife by saying to my brother in front of my parents that if you can resolve this problem then only come to pick me up otherwise dont coe.

Now i want your opinion what should i do legally  to solve this problem because of this we are not able to think for our Baby and i am feeling guilty that i have spioled my wifes life by getting married to me.

Please help.....

I read till half.  Your story did not seem to get over.  Nor the problems seemed to be real ones.

This a woman has written and not a man.

If a man has written this, then marriage is the wrong which you did and your wife did bigger mistake than getting born by marrying a useless (a incompetentineffectiveworthlessineffectualincapableineptinadequatehopelessweakbadno good) fellow like you.

What help do you need?  You want someone to take care of you, your headache parents, or your wife?

Nobody will help you, that much I am sure.

Let other pyjamas reply.

Pritesh Shah   24 May 2017

First upon I m a male and secondly imagine it daughter in my wife's place and think . I am not looking that they take care of me and my wife I can. Do that by myself I just want is that they count my wife also on the same level as my other 2 sister in laws and regarding my competency look for itself and think that even you require family at some point in life . If your thinking is this type than I think u r very much conservative as u think that way even in today's world where there is no difference betweena men and women So think for ur self and also I think if u have a son and if he brings a daughter in law for u will also do the same so please first think and say anything to anybody The useless father or a would be useless father

(Guest)
First upon I m a male and secondly imagine it daughter in my wife's place and think .

I am not looking that they take care of me and my wife I can. Do that by myself I just want is that they count my wife also on the same level as my other 2 sister in laws and regarding my competency look for itself and think that even you require family at some point in life . If your thinking is this type than I think u r very much conservative as u think that way even in today's world where there is no difference betweena men and women

So think for ur self and also I think if u have a son and if he brings a daughter in law for u will also do the same so please first think and say anything to anybody

The useless father or a would be useless father

YOU ARE THE USELESS FATHER? OR YOUR FATHER IS USELESS OR THE ABOVE ADVOCATE FATHER IS USELESS, I AM UNABLE TO GET.

ANYWAY BY READING YOUR PROBLEM, ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PARENTS OR WHOEVER IT IS, DONT RESPECT YOU.

IF THEY HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, THEY WOULD RESPECT YOUR WIFE ALSO.

JOINT FAMILY SETUP WORKS IN MANY WAYS.

I DONT THINK JOINT FAMILY SETUP IS FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE.  YOU ARE NEITHER ABLE TO ADJUST WITH THEM NOR THEY ARE ABLE TO ADJUST WITH YOU.

THESE DAYS ONLY NUCLEAR FAMILIES EXIST.

YOU SHIFT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DONT BE AT THE MERCY OF PARENTS INCOME.

OR ANYBODY ELSES INCOME.

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND WIFE, BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DOES.

Pritesh Shah   25 May 2017

First of all Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Further i would like to inform you that we are trying to Adjust ourselves with them since the Time we got married (4Years) we adjusted ourselves to sleep in the kitchen where it is extremely hot, but they dont want to give us anything just to the 2 brothers & 2 Sisiter in laws as they are more B. Pharm & BE and i am not Graduate and so my income is lesser than me, thats the main reason and also both of Brothers & Sister in laws try to prewssure them directly or indirectly so that they remian against us.

which is happening and i also want to move out of the house but i need to clear aur the misunderstanding they have for me & my wife which is been created by my 2 Brothers & Sister in laws and 1 of my Aunt.

which why i am asking for the Help

(Guest)
First of all Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Further i would like to inform you that we are trying to Adjust ourselves with them since the Time we got married (4Years) we adjusted ourselves to sleep in the kitchen where it is extremely hot, but they dont want to give us anything just to the 2 brothers & 2 Sisiter in laws as they are more B. Pharm & BE and i am not Graduate and so my income is lesser than me, thats the main reason and also both of Brothers & Sister in laws try to prewssure them directly or indirectly so that they remian against us.

which is happening and i also want to move out of the house but i need to clear aur the misunderstanding they have for me & my wife which is been created by my 2 Brothers & Sister in laws and 1 of my Aunt.

which why i am asking for the Help

MENTAL CASE.  WHY DO YOU BOTHER ABOUT CLEAR MISUNDERSTANDING? IF YOU CANT LIVE THERE, JUST MOVE OUT.  IF YOU WANT SHARE IN PROPERTY, YOU FILE COURT CASE TO CLAIM SHARE IN PROPERTY.  WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT YOU ARE DOING?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register