Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k.sukumar   01 July 2017

Legal heir certificate

Dear Sir,

I have a problem of getting legal heir certificate for my sister's death intestate.My sister died on 27/10/1979 38 years ago, now we want to dispose my mother's house, she is not leave any will. I obtained legal heir certificate for my mother's death. We are nine children.Three sons and Six daughters. In that two elder sister to me and a younger brother was died.One sister died before my mother's death before 38 years after delivering the second son died with in a week. That time my brother  -in-law did not obtain legal heir certificate. Now he applied for that and he did not get a clear direction where to get the legal heir certificate. My sister died before 38 years in 82,godown street, george town, chennai-600001. After her death my brother in law marry one of my another sister and now they staying in New perungalathur, vandalur p.o. chennai-600048. When we approache the Thasildar office at the area of death occurance they are directing my brother in law to Tambaram Taluk office where he now residing. But in Tambaram taluk office they are saying the He have to apply to Purasawakkam Taluk office where the junricstation of my sister death. When he applied in Purasawakkam Taluk offfice the RI says that they cannot issue the legal heir certifcate here. He is totaly confused, Please help me to get the legal heir certificate.

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     01 July 2017

You can get legal heir  surtificate of your sister by  producing her death certificate from  a local Tehsildar or court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2017

Legal heir certificate is issued by O/o Tehsildar.

The ping pong is due to delay.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2017

You may pick up relevant points, judgments,GO etc from following thread:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employees-compensation-act-1923-598516.asp#

If you are unable to resolve on your own take help of a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register