Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna the god (xyz)     12 March 2011

Leagal Notice / Employment resignation not accepted

Hi

Dear Lawyers.....

Last six months back I joined one company. The compnay promissed so many things, but not done any...as dont liked the company and the place...I returned to my place and my brother Sent the resignation letter in e-mail  and asked the resignation stating medical reasons.

The company replied they cant release me on behalf of....and asked to me to talk further. But I didnt...

After few days I got a letter with out notice I moved out...and some hard copy letter to home(stating report ASAP) ...but I not replied to any...

Now I came to know that I got one legal notice to my old address...

1. If I wont accept that what can they do...?

2. As I am not well, not intersted that company with the help of brother e-mailed resignation,,,but they not accpted...in this case is my e-mail can help me stating I am not absconded...

3. or let me know how I can come out this situvation....\\

Please please I reqest help me...

Learning

1 Replies

Kumaresan ka (Legal - HYUNDAI)     15 March 2011

without receiving the notice from the employer you may know the contents of it and you can predict anything and act upon it.  Further refusal to receive the notice is deemed service. It is better to receive the notice and know the contents of it and reply accordingly. Else you may be caught unaware of the contents of it.

Employer cannot say that he'll no relieve from the job similary you cannot also walk away from the job just like that. So both are governed by the terms of employment contract, which would, to my opinion speak about the service of notice period/payment in lieu of notice period.  YOu may choose of your choice and get relieved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register