Lawyer's mistake found in sale deed.

Sir i just wanted to know whether it is possible to file a suit on my lawyer, Since he has done a very huge mistake while preparing the sale deed of a reaidential plot, Actually There were 4 people who were the Owner of the property but while preparing a sale deed he has only given the 2 Owners name as a result the mutation of my property is not taking place. Now when i contact him he is always saying it will be done dont worry and not taking my calls. It has been 3 months but still no hope. pls guide what should i do now.

Dear brother,

Ask the remaining land owners to execute ratification deed in favour of purchaser


You may prefer to file a CORRIGENDUM / CORRECTION DEED / SUPPLEMENTARY DEED known commonly as "TITAMA"

You were duty bound to read the draft before its execution.  






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu