Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrakumar (Internship)     21 November 2014

Lawsuit on property pending case - urgent

Hi, 

I need expert advise for the below problem and how to proceed further in this regard.

I have few questions for the below issues .

1. Whether we can get entire property of my father or part of it??

2. How long it will take if i proceed further

3. What is our right if second wife rented the house without our consent?

Note:  Also, My father's mother who is my grand ma has one share in that property which we agree to give it.

1. My mother have lived with my father only 2 years and have got two children. After they have separated due to some inconvenience. 

2. In 2001, my father was married which we did no until his death, that is, without consent of my mother. Also, second wife, has two children.

3.  In 2005, He was deceased and we did funeral ( I have seen 2nd time my father since my childhood)

4.  My father has ancestral property as well one land which he bought own. 

5. When we have thought to file case against the property, the second wife filed case against it in no time.

6. We have been court for 4 years and after that due to ill-health of my mother and financial problems, we could not continue the case. Now, we want to continue the case immediately. 

Points merits consideration in this case is:

1. Second wife did not register the marriage which was ill- legal.

2. Also, she was married with another person before she married with my father.

Please I am greatly indebted to you if I get advise from you in order to reopen the case and further action.

Regards,

Chandrakumar. K

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     21 November 2014

Dear, Second marriage is void and she will have no right to the same, but children born of second marriage will have a right in the property....... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

karpagavallijagadeesh (lawyer)     19 May 2015

all the children has equal shares in that property, but  second wife doesn't have any right. marriage is illegal and void.  her children has right to get share from their father. you could file injunction petition against the opposite party 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register