LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   09 April 2016

Law to protect man

Indian constition treats man and woman as equal. So is there any law to protect man, when he is harassed by his greedy wife and her greedy parents? There should be a anti-dowry law to protect man also.

Now a days girls and her parents become BABBAR SHER, thinking that they can always misuse dowry law and file a false dowry case against husband and his family. I am also a victim of this but can not do anything. Always thinks about my family reputation and stay calm. If girls side also demands something and are money minded , it is also a dowry. My wife does not want me to spend a single penny on my parents and my sisters. I feel it like a mental torture only..Strange and interesting  part is, she is a working woman and earns handsome money. Neither I ask for a single penny from her nor I check her bank accounts and all. But she is very interseted in checking my account statement and all. I dont know who will save man. In a decade or two people will afraid to have a son. Instead they will prefer having a girl child. Then instaed of "BETI BACHAO" movement "BETA BACHAO" will start.

Learning

13 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     09 April 2016

you do one thing ask your parents file sec125 case under cr.p.c against you as they need sustinence and like that when court hears that then tell the court that your wife ooes not allow you to spend on them , then she would be summoned by the court then see what she does? tks

Born Fighter (xxx)     09 April 2016

Just like in school s*x education is now an important subject for kids, similarly all men need to educate themselves of the prevailing women laws and ensure they choose their partners after careful assesment. 

A thorough background check should be done and men should refrain from getting married to a family where 498a/DV false cases are lodged by anyone in the family. Prenuptials (though they are not legal in India but such agreements should be discussed before marriage). As far as possible get married to a working women who can handle responsibility and equally contribute towards family needs and avoid getting married to those beautiful girls whose mere qualifications is a good face with a evil heart.

Also men anticipating divorce should start planning to ensure they are not entangled in unnecessary litigations. 

There is a solution for every problem. The laws are in favour of women no doubts but things will change for good. There are many changes happening everywhere ......We men should fight back and ensure greedy wife's and their families are given a BIG ZERO in alimony/maintenance. Afterall at the end of the day its a battle for MONEY !!

Amit   10 April 2016

@Captain: I am not crying for beta bachao...how come people like me are responsible? If a man or his family do something wrong, they are treated as criminals...But if a woman or her family are doing wrong things then also man is responsible?? And about the 4 points which you have described above: I or my parents have not taken a single penny or gift from my wife or her parents..During marriage we gave jewelley to her..that is with her only...I had one engagement ring which they gave me...I returned that also to my wife...I am not worried about the jewellery which we gave...Let my greedy wife keep everything.. Second point is My parents are not staying with me...they are in my hometown only..Me and my wife both are working..It is just that she does not want me to do anything for them..She feels its waste of money if i do anything for them...instead i should save money for her...

Amit   10 April 2016

@Captain: I am not crying for beta bachao...how come people like me are responsible? If a man or his family do something wrong, they are treated as criminals...But if a woman or her family are doing wrong things then also man is responsible?? And about the 4 points which you have described above: I or my parents have not taken a single penny or gift from my wife or her parents..During marriage we gave jewelley to her..that is with her only...I had one engagement ring which they gave me...I returned that also to my wife...I am not worried about the jewellery which we gave...Let my greedy wife keep everything.. Second point is My parents are not staying with me...they are in my hometown only..Me and my wife both are working..It is just that she does not want me to do anything for them..She feels its waste of money if i do anything for them...instead i should save money for her...

Amit   10 April 2016

@TGK REDDI:

Thank you sir for the response. I agree with you. Its sad reality of our life.

Amit   10 April 2016

@ BORN FIGHTER:

Thanks for the response. I agree with all your points except the below point.

[BORN FIGHTER]As far as possible get married to a working women who can handle responsibility and equally contribute towards family needs and avoid getting married to those beautiful girls whose mere qualifications is a good face with a evil heart.

[AMIT] Its not about house wife or working woman. Its all about mindset. In my case she is working but still she has a greedy and cheap mentality. So may be 20-30% woman are with such cheap mentality who are spoiling the image of rest all woman. Its not that everyone is misusing the laws. Some %age of peeopl are there who are misusing the laws for their own benefit. This is similar to what we man face. Some cruel and meanminded man are there, who are spoiling image of rest all man.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 April 2016

as if men  are not cheap mentality, simply do not waste our time friend, better play politics in any political fora might be you get some bonanza

Amit   10 April 2016

@ dr g balakrishnan :

Thank you sir for the suggestion.. My parents are not staying with us. They are in my hometown only. Even my father is earning and can manage the family. Here the problem is If I buy some gift or do something for my parents it is not digestible to my wife. Same is with my sisters also. My wife does not want me to spend single penny for my sisters also. As per her argument ,my sisters are well settled. So my brother in law will take care of them. I should not spend money for them. As a Son, it is my moral responsibility to do something for my paents and my sisters. I feel happy when I do something for them. My wife is snatching my happiness.

Amit   10 April 2016

@ dr g balakrishnan :

Sir. I never said that ONLY woman are having cheap mentality.  If I have wasted your time ,I apologise for the same. There is no politics here. Wrote in the forum just thinking that my small post will get some suggestions from experts and may be near future some law will come which will treat man as equal to woman atleast for marriage cases to avoid misuse of laws..

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 April 2016

Amit, my reply was not meant for your case in particular, i was suggesting precautionary measures men should take while selcting a life partner (here we are talking about men who are victims in hands of biased women laws).

My reply was meant for those beautiful women WHO HAVE A EVIL HEART  (NOT ALL)  who do not want to take up any responsibility in marriage. That responsibility could be in doing household work / professional work. Both husband and wife need to partner to share responsibilities in marriage. There are women despite educated have a mentality that a man is only responsible to earn and on top of it would laze around at home doing nothing apart from blowing husbands hard earned money while taking husband away from his family. Exceptions are always there no doubts and it is dificult to get a ideal life partner. 

Amit   11 April 2016

@captain:

Now I understood your percpetive.. Yes.. In someway People like me are only responsible. Our love/care/ and when we give so much freedom to wife, they take us granted and misuse it..Its sad reality of life..

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 April 2016

A small child's mind (boy or girl)  can be shaped , developed and controlled at that tender age. By the time a person grows beyond 18yrs the personality is almost shaped and the personality/behavioural traits may change after age of 40plus with age and yet there are many people who do not change at all till death.

Imagine you get married to a over pampered and spoilt girl and she happens to be your wife. A lady who has never heard "NO" for anything she asked from her parents. That Girl will enter husbands house with the same basic attitude/behavioural traits (though at back of the mind she would know that things will change after marriage) but at end of the day the basic nature/personality of the lady will comeout one day, she will eventually suffocate under restrictions and will rebel. Those expectations could be reasonable also as any normal husband would expect...

If u happen to give this lady the same treatment as her parents she will be happy, however if u try and put restrictions (reasonable/unreasonable) she will either run away in a months time after marriage or may be after a year, but bhaagna pakka hai.  

There is a basic trend one can notice among women who file false 498a/DV cases is that they are rebellious/ over pampered and have no discipline in life. Thats why u see such women supported and instigated by their parents to file false cases. There is a basic problem in the upbringing. This applies in case of men also where we see spoilt brats behaving inhumanly with their wives which is again wrong.

Those ladies who come from a background where there is discipline and r well groomed they inherently know their responsibilities and limits and will adjust to changing situations /circumstances after marriage, after all in marriage its a give and take with loads of compromises and understandings from both the sides.

So if you get married to such a lady and start putting restrictions inorder to control her she is not going to listen and that is what happens with many men (reverse is also true). Hence one should carefully assess the spouse before marriage. Marriage also is a gamble, if u r lucky u may get a nice wife who would want to marry you for next 7 janams or u would get a wife who could even run away on the day of marriage !!

A walk alone (-)     15 April 2016

@amit why you keep calm? If from beginning you dnt keep calm and fight for your parents situation would be better. Your parents are your responsibility. Because of her you dnt spend money on your parents strange. For what reputation you are thinking? Are you gaining any reputation in your family members eyes? Really I m girl but if i would be in your place i will go first to parents take them home. Kya karegi Vo jyada se jyada 498a ya dv case. Vo shadi kya kam Ki jisme Vo tumhare parents Ki respect na kare ya tum apne margi se apne parents per spend na Ker sako.if you have children then Think if your children also do same thing with you in future. You are just creating bad example to your children. For happy married life its vry important both husband wife should respect and care each other parents. Lucky persons have parents but its truth unlucky parents has a child as you. Sorry for using bad words

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register