LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juneli Roy   02 November 2017

Last company not paying last month's salary

I was working with a big Exhibitions company in Mumbai and left the company on 2nd August. Its been 3 months since i left but they are refusing to pay my dues. And even saying negotiate for a lesser amount giving reasons like 'Dint meet revenue target'etc. Now even if that is true my salary was not linked to my revenue target. These guys are huge here in Mumbai with links to who's who and even with the Chief Minister of the state. I will not settle for anything less than my hard earned salary and it is even ethically wrong to accept something wrong that happens. Please advice what to do and how to fight this.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2017

You can submit a complaint to the labour commissioner at your office area. They will do enquiry on your complaint and do justice if any to you. 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 November 2017

You can file case for recovery of your arrears.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

Saying,asking,telling etc are verbal communications that are not on written record and difficult to prove.

Record their illegitimate demands.

Write to good offices of appointing Authority/MS/CEO/Chairman and narrate all representations made so far and ask to supply………… pending docs and payouts say within 7days……….

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register