LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalitha   11 December 2018

Land registration

hi, my neighbour without my knowledge used our survey number for their land registration. like that they have inserted their name in our land individual patta. what to do to rectify these mistakes.

Learning

8 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 December 2018

Dear queriest usually there is possibility that some acres of land in each S.No.  Hence obtain Fair Adangal copy for your land S.No. and the land S.No. of your neighbour from Revenue Department.  Then if the land is one and the same, file a suit by approaching  a Senior Advocate of your area.

lalitha   12 December 2018

Thanks for your reply sir.  Actually our land area is 1.82acre, but revenue department given the patta for 1.96. we are having land document for 1.82 acre only.  Using this, they have done the registration by putting our survey no. But we haven't sign any document to them. while seeing the EC, only we have realised that they have used our survey no. After 40 years, now, they are inserting their name to our patta. We are not having joint land documents.  We have informed to Tahsildar. but no response. kindly advice me how to solve this issue. and tell me whether our land document and patta is valie?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 December 2018

You shall file complaint to the District Registrar in which District your property situated against them.  He will inquire into the matter and then take necessary action.  or consult a local advocate who has brilliant knowledge in this tppe of matters for filing case in court.

lalitha   12 December 2018

Thanks Sir. I have already sent a email to Revenue Divisional Officers and Tahsildar. They keep our application as pending, for 3 months for our name transfer patta. Today they have rejected. i have consulted a advocate also. They said to write to Revenue department and sub registrar office . But revenue department not responding.  For the past 15 days, i am continously sending mails to them. 2 times i visited to tahsildar office, since i am faraway from there. They are not taking any steps. 

lalitha   29 January 2019

hi,

we are having land document for 1.82 acres. But in UDR patta (Thani patta), the revenue deptt gave a patta for 1.95 acres. because of the difference between document and UDR patta, the VAO inserted neighbour land owner's name. We approached the District Revenue Office. he said that that insertion is correct. If you want, we issue a thani patta in your name  and  also in neighbour land owner's name by doing sub-division of our survey number. Is it valid after inserting other's name? shall we accept that new thani patta bearing new servey no?

We bought the land of 1.82 acres from 4.13 acres. we are the 1st buyer of 4.13 acres land. And also we are having UDR patta for 1.95 acres. The other person is a 2nd buyer for1.40 acres from 4.13 acres. In this situation, the District Reveue office saying that there is a shortage of land. So we will give first 1.40 acres to the 2nd buyer and remaining land only we can allocate to you. what to do to get our 1.82 acres of land?

Please give a solution.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 January 2019

Submit complaint to the District Collector of your District by Regd. post along with the copies of your patta, adangal(pahani) copy, the letters addressed to the RDO and Tahsildar and request to enter your names in ROR-IB.

lalitha   31 January 2019

Thanks Sir,

i will try for this.

lalitha   31 January 2019

when to apply?. After i got the patta and land for 1.82 acres, is it ok to apply to the collector?  Because if i raise a issue immediately, they may stop the patta & measuring the land.  Please suggest me sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register