Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jonh Doe (Self)     01 February 2013

Land extorsion

Dear all,

I am facing a trouble with an issue with my land which is being extorted from me.

I am living in a tribal area and I am a tribal girl myself. My land is being aquired by private company under the Land Acquisition Act. For this purpose, the land has been surveyed, and a letter issued to me giving me the size of my land, the compensation going to be given and also the amount for forest compensation.

After receiving this letter (2011), being a girl I have been pressurized by an individual (not from my family)  to sign a paper recognizing that half of the land under land aquisition was belonging to him.

I would like to know the value of such agreement, knowing that it is an unilateral contract: no compensation is to be given to me under this paper.
Compensation under land aquisition is going to be given by the Administration in the following months, and I am supposed to give half of the compensation to this individual according the paper he made me sign forcefully.

Knowing that the money is coming on my account and that he has now no more means of pressure on me, I would like to know if this agreement has any value if it comes to court.

Hoping that you could bring me some lights and make me understand what is the situation, I thank you very much for the time you could take to answer me.
Arty

Learning

1 Replies

Jonh Doe (Self)     04 February 2013

Dear all,

Do you have any clue on my problem? I would be thankful to you if you could help me.

Thanks,

Arty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register