LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil kumar gupta (Proprietor)     03 November 2011

Land and partenership

In 2003 I along with other 3 parteners had applied for a one acer institutional plot in noida by forming a unregistered firm and deposited processing fee and application money. Application was made under firm name by me as authorised signatory. Reservation letter was issued after interview in firm name and reservation money was deposited as asked from firm account. Next letter allotment was issued in my personal name and we propmtly wrote a letter to Authority for rectification in the name but were informed verbally by then CEO that as per norms unregistered firms are alotted land hence letter is issued in the name whose photo is pasted on the application form. Parteners were unhappy I suggested to surrender the letter and take back money but they decided to pay allotment money from joint account.

In June 2003 Whole scheme went in the enquiry because of change in GOVT and finaaly I got it cleared in 2007 but we all lost contact because of sour relationship,Balance payment 60% along with interest and other chagres were paid from my personal account and I took over posession and got land registered in 2009.

Now they have woken up and wrote a letter accusing me to got the land registered by doing forgery with authority staff, they want land to be transfered in the name of firm. Case is being enquired by authority .

What is my legal status, please advise.

anil

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register