LLB through distance learning

hi all,

i am  BCA gradutae from IGNOU university and live in delhi. I want to do LLb through ditance learning or correspondence.Pls guide me if there is any university or college providing LLB through distance learning that is recognised with UGC  and BCI.

Advocate/ Arbitrator

Only through regular and evening classes

Dear Abhishek,

If u want to become an Advocate or lawyer, LL.B. (3 years) or B.A.,LL,B, (5 years) can't be done by distance education, it has to be a regular course.

Universities offering distance eduction for LL.B. are General LL.B. course and students passing these courses  can't register themselves with any Bar Council which is a regulatory body which manages professional membership and other issues for Lawyers.

LL.B. distance is just for knowledge and putting a degree in front of your name but the title and practicing lawyer privilege is not acailable with it.

Total likes : 1 times

No courses vailaible for llb but there are cources for llm

dear sir,

thank u very much for ur help and guidance.  

lawyertrust

So you are  BCA gradutae from IGNOU university and live in delhi. first of why you go to do LLb through ditance learning or correspondence. As you can create your career in any IT field like .net, php, seo, designing and it will built a great income for you.

And also any education taken from learning centre have value acoording to my experience as many companies want only regular education

By Thrust law group | Phoenix personal injury attorney

work as executive

Forum Moderator

Yes you can do LLB from CCS, university. For that ur % will be 45%.

Originally posted by :jyoti
"
Yes you can do LLB from CCS, university. For that ur % will be 45%.
"

is it through distance learning. is it recognised by BCI for practice.

work as executive

Forum Moderator

ys

ADVOCACY

TRY TO DO FROM RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR U MAY JOIN EVENING LAW COURSE . MANY UNIVERSITY OFFERS IT LIKE DU . 

OTHERWIES 

U CANT DO LL.B. THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING OR CORRESPONDENCE

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

web analytics