My father was in a government job and i also was in a government job
and i was single child of my parents
but i don't want any relation with my parents and their property
i don't need their property
so any legal method so i discown my parents and their property
and if in future my parents was named the property on my name so it can't be legally happen
so provide the all legally methrod
Free legal advice and legal aid cell

There is no way to disown the parents by children or children by parents, even though you see in newspapers regularly advertisements showing about this disowning thing.  You publish an advertiesement and send a copy of the same to your parent saying that you disowned him.  Even after that, he makes a will bequeating property, you need not take that property.  If you don't take that property, somebody will usurp it or if no one claims, it goes to government.

My suggestion is if parents really give any property, and if you don't want to take it, give it to some orphanage and there orphans can get benefited. 


First of all let me appreciate you for your courage of hating your parents. Parents most generally deserve negligence. They are cruel, cunning and what not. However law requires you to maintain the devils. You can reject their property.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu