Good Morning Sirs,
1. My father had taken agricultural loan (80,000/-) from Allahabad Bank in 2008 and now loan is in NPA category.
2. My father had 5.4 acre agri. land
3. He passed away in the year 2011.
4. The land was transferred to his heirs (distributed in the 8 persons).
5. State Govt. (U.P.) announced waive off loan (Condition - Loan upto 1,00,000/- & land should be upto 5 acre).
6. My present seen is my father is no more and land distributed in heirs becomes <5 acre in all heirs.
7. My Q. is that are we all (heirs) eligible for waive off scheme of Govt. & which documents should be put up to the bank and where. If bank do not write off my loan than where can we go for redress my above problem.