Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House Owner (Software engineer)     26 July 2014

Khata bifurcation application not processed for a n year

Hi All,

Fedup with the goverment officials. Applied for Khata bifurcation for my flat(in bagalore) one year back. Till today no progress made, submitted 2 RTI  application and one first appeal no improvement.

All documents are in order, occupancy certifictae, tax paid receipt and EC.

Is there any one who can help me to get this done? Currently I am not in Bangalore , but I will be able to send the electronic copy of the documents.

Thanks

Gangadhara

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     27 July 2014

Once the flats are formed, there is no question of Khata arises.  Khata is related to Open lands (before layout is formed).  In your case you have to apply for Municipal authorities, furnishing a copy of the registered sale deed from whom you have purchased. After your name is changed in the Municipal records, you have to change your name in the Society of the flat owners also.

I can take up your case and if need I can go to Bangalore and do your work. Pl contact me ravinder2345@gmail.com by posting the complete thread of your query, so that I could recognise your case.

House Owner (Software engineer)     27 July 2014

Hi Ravinder,

Thanks for looking into my query. I am afraid I understand what you are saying. BBMP is the (equal to)municipal authority in Bangalore. Once the flat is constructed 1 Khata of the land on which apartment is constructed will be bifurcated into number of khatas equal to number of flats. Getting Khata for flat is the way of gettign your name changed in BBMP record.

Thanks

Gangadhara

p k srinivasan (own)     27 July 2014

Builder gave the flat and occupancy certificate but common khata xerox only given.

Can I get A khata instead of B khata(Registered in B register in BBMP records) 

seems  nota valid docs.for sale. What procedure to follow.pl.guide. can weapply on line to get A khata??

pk srinivasan

House Owner (Software engineer)     27 July 2014

Hi Srinivasan,

If the land has A khata, you should be given  A khatha as you have occupancy certificate.

When I say occupancy certificate I meant certificate issues by BBMP.

Thanks

Gangadhara

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2014

@Srinivasan: Please use a separate thread for posting your queries.  You an use this thread for replying to the author of this thread.   Now to your query, if your land is under B Katha, you will get only that until it is regularised (donot know when), so wait for it.

@Gangadhar:  For getting your Katha you can avail  the services the some real estate agents who do such jobs for their client on payment of their service charges.  This is not job involving legal issues and a lawyer's expertise is not at all required for this.  A broker or a middleman can get your job done, look for one yourself.

p k srinivasan (own)     01 August 2014

Thanks for your reply. It is a common khata issed to all flat owners and builder only gave occupancy/possession certificate for me during 2006.Neither B khata or A khata issued.

Builder says we should apply and get it by payment of  better ment fees ?and khata conversion charges.BBMP approved  apt  near old Airport road.(LBS Ngr)Can we get thru on line?

pk srinivasan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register