Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TrkpeTrk   16 January 2017

Jurisdiction for divorce u/s 13 ia ib

Hello all

My wife lives in a different city and has filed maintenance and i have filed custody. Both cases are going on in her city. I have filed divorce recently in my city, most likely she will go for transfer of the divorce case to her city. We both resided in my city b4 she deserted me. What are chances of the case getting transferred to her city ?

Learning

7 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     16 January 2017

It may get transferred.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : TrkpeTrk
Hello all

My wife lives in a different city and has filed maintenance and i have filed custody. Both cases are going on in her city. I have filed divorce recently in my city, most likely she will go for transfer of the divorce case to her city. We both resided in my city b4 she deserted me. What are chances of the case getting transferred to her city ?

You need not worry of case getting transferred to her city, you will just need to pay her to and fro expenses and accomodatoin expenses for her and kid when she hs to travel to your city where you have filed divorce petition.  Agree to it and case wont be transferred to her city.

TrkpeTrk   17 January 2017

@ Helping Hand I am aready paying her high maintenance in another case

(Guest)
Originally posted by : TrkpeTrk
 @ Helping Hand I am aready paying her high maintenance in another case

Marriage means you will have to pay somewhere or the other.  To get divorce, instead of paying wife while she sleeps around even after getting divorce from you, and you will continue paying maintenance to her till your last breath, just strike deal with her, pay her lumpsum money one time and get rid of her.  If you pursue these matters you will never be peaceful.  Best is get rid of her by mutual divorce, or it will eat your life, not just pocket.

TrkpeTrk   17 January 2017

i wish it was that easy..i have asked her many times for mutual divorce ..she keeps refusing as though she is some sati savitri...i have filed divorce after asking her many times...else i wudnt have gone for the longer route

naveen (business)     18 January 2017

Hi, Mine also similar to ur case, but still I didn't apply for divorce as it drags to long in courts. Wat I am thinking is to get marry. and let her approach court and prove.

TrkpeTrk   19 January 2017

even those are not free of hassels....girl can easily file rape charges on you...#MGTOW

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register