LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai narayana   12 February 2016

Judge called my Boss.

I am working in South Central Railway HeadQuarters. At 5:20pm I got a message from my top Boss to meet him in his chamber. So duly obeying I entered his chamber and wished him. The first question was "do u have any family problem?". I replied " yes sir". Boss: Judge called me to enquire about you, "why summons sent to you are returning undelivered?" I: Sir, I received advocate notice once at my home but I am not aware of any summons. Boss: Did you changed your home now? I: No sir. May be I was not available when the postman came to my home, so summons unserved. Boss: Judge said summons sent to office address. I: I don't know sir. But what's the issue sir? Boss: Judge is my friend and said summons returning unserved. I: OK sir. Boss: When did you got married? I: In 2011 sir. They are not liking me now so may have filed case. He said ok and I left his chamber. I know my wife filed Divorce on false allegations with the help of retired family court Judge. I managed the postman at my office once to make summons unserved as delay tactic. Now the question lingering is "really a serving judge calls personally to a respondent's Boss for serving Summons? Or That helping retired judge using his influencing channels to help my wife?". Comments pls...

Learning

2 Replies

sai narayana   12 February 2016

Renukaji, my FIL is a financier. My wife's maternal uncle have some relationship with one retired judge of that court.

(Guest)

You should tell to your bass:

you better mind your own business. What I do is none of your business.

@the girls side is trying to build pressure on you like this, thats all.  No judge calls personally to check on litigants and respondents, if it were like that our country would have become something else.

If you want divorce, just accept it and move on.  If you dont want to give divorce, accept summons and go court and tell you not ready for giving divorce.  Thats it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register