Joining Report of Executive Engineer.

After fighting almost 2 years PWD Manipur Govt was compelled to issue an interim order to appoint my daughter Assistant Engineer as Executive Engineer in the same Division. The Govt did it very unwillingly to escape the serious contempt case. The order did not mention anything in compliance to hon'ble high courts order.

As such my daughter is willing to submit her joining report under the condition of courts judgement which may be required to present to court in future proceedings.

What I like to know from legal expert that, Can she submit such report by processing from her official file or Can she submit as her personal without bearing any office memo number ?

It would be better to quote the reference of the court order in the joining report, because sometimes the concerned court demands the compliance report from the individual also (this suggestion is as per your post please).

Yes she is quoting all court's order. What I ask is that whether the letter should submit as personal without any office memo or processed from office file bearing office memo ?

Yeah, it includes the official memo number which your daughter may have received from her department.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu