Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prerit Kataria   05 September 2019

Job switching

Hello sir/madam,
I have been selected in campus placement in a private company 'A'. Now after that I gave an exam for PSU and got interviewed there. I have mentioned in PSU interview and resume that i am unemployed as at that time i was a fresher. Now as the PSU results are late, I joined the company 'A' and worked there for one momth only and then I was selected in PSU, I applied for resignation in Company 'A' rejected saying that you have to serve three month notice period, which I cannot do as I have to join PSU. Now, I left company 'A' without serving notice period and they didn't gave me relieiving letter as obvious. So will this effecf on my PSU job. Will they ask about previous company , but I have not mentioned anything about company 'A' in my PSU interview or Resume..
Please help me ..

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 September 2019

SInce you have not mentioned you need not to worry ,however if you are asked to furnish the details for your previous jobs then you must clearly state everything. Until asked don' t reveal anything.

You don't need the relieving letter as already selected.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

In Govt sector they do not insist upon relieving letter from private employer. However details of past emplyment will have to be stated in employment form.

If you simply submit resignation to the private company and wlak out and company says that you are still on the rolls then you have to guard agaist allegation that while being in PSU job you were in parelell other job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register