Is transfer for lawyers needed?

Sir,Iam an advocate who got enrolled in the Tamilnadu Bar council in the year 1998.This was immediately after i Graduated from Lawcollege.After this due to marriage and family responsibilities I was always on the move.due to husband's transfers we were moving from chennai to places like Mumbai,delhi and now in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.Though I was not enrolled in any other bar council,and my advocate status is active at the Tamilnadu 7 Puducherry Bar council. Now I want to do active practise at the indore highcourt. Do I need to take a transfer to M.P Bar council If 'Yes" What is the actual procedure? Please explain in detail



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu