Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharma (Manager)     19 November 2012

Is this notice to builder in order

Dear All,

I have drafted the below notice to my builder before approaching the Consumer Court; request you to guide if it is in order / any further points to be added?? Pl help,

Regards

Sharma

_______________________________________________________________________________________

To

Vinay Builders,

PO Box No.,1, Malleshwaram PO

Bangalore - 3

Kind Attn. Mr. Prasad

Sir,

Sub        :               Notice on Issues relating to Flat No.S-2

This has reference to the flat purchased by me and registered on the 30th of June, 2008 at the Kengeri Sub-registrar’s office.

Having waited for quite a long time since the escalations of various issues with respect to my flat referred I wish to bring to your notice the following pertinent problems which you as a builder is requested have resolved immediately.

In case you fail to give a convincing reply in writing within the 30th of November, 2012, I am left with no option but to sought the justice from the Consumer Court.  I am sure such problems of negligence from the builder do exist from my other flat owners; whom I will suggest to approach the consumer court for justice, individually.

I have the following issues to be addressed at my flat:

1.       Allotment of car parking has not been done on papers, though you have written the flat numbers on the specified area, which has already erased.  This I am of the opinion is not a proper and legitimate method of allotment of car parking for the individual flat owners.

Please note that you have taken a sum of Rs.1,00,000/- from me; the same is clearly mentioned in the Registration Deed. I have enclosed a photocopy of the deed for your reference and records.

Due to this we are having constant fight on the ownership of parking area among the flat owners.

2.       Water leak, whenever there is heavy downpour, in the wall has peeled off the paint and will in future will erode the plaster as well; this issue was escalated to you when you had my premises three years back. Photograph of the defective work is enclosed for your reference and records.

3.       Bathroom door is of a very poor quality and mushroom have started growing on the door, I am sure you as a builder should have ensured that the doors provided has to be of water proof quality; this issue was escalated to you when you had my premises three years back. Photograph of the defective work is enclosed for your reference and records.

4.       You have provided for aluminum sliding windows in the flat; I have noticed a shoddy work in the fixation of frame in the room (eastern side of the flat); the frame is not fixed properly and there is a wide opening in one of the corners of the window.

Due to this we dwelling in the flat are facing respiratory problems and are required to constantly visit the doctor for respiratory illness like sinus, allergy, asthma etc..

5.       You have also promised in the registered deed to provide for Cauvery connection to the apartment.  This I fear, with the number of bore wells drilled around our vicinity, will soon dry our bore well and make the apartment useless to dwell;

It is almost 4 years of registration of the flat and I do not see any reason why getting water connection is delayed persistently.

Moreover the connection of sewerage is not yet legalized; we dwelling at the flat are under constant fear of disconnection.

Request you to submit your stand in writing for each of the issues mentioned above within 15 days from the receipt of this notice; in case of no response from your side I am left with no other option but sought the help of Consumer Court.

Regards

Sharma

--------------------------*******--------------------------***************-------------------------------------------------------*******---

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More