Is the changing religion can help to get divorce

I have got married in 2014, but its found that she is mentally disorderd, so we have taken decision to Seperate, so i filed petition to get divorce in district court, after tht she filed petition to get interim/ alimony, after one year(2016) she given police complaint, and 498 case in taluka court, still i didn't got divorce, so whether changing religion can help me to get divorce?

You wanna change religion to escape the consequences of sec 498? Sorry you are certainly mistaken.

Fight legally in court.dont do mistake &mistakes.so u will be trapped.engage eminent advocate. Collect evidence of Shi is mentally disorder prove it in court.

But we are living Seperately from 4 years, so it's difficult now to prove that sh's mentally disorderd..

Why you want to fight a lost battle?

Advocate

Changing religion will not help you to get degree of divorce from the court in your favor.

Advocate

Changing religion will not help you to get decree of divorce from the court in your favor.

Advocate

Changing religion will not help you to get decree of divorce from the court in your favor.

Retired employee.

The facts at the time of such happening have to be considered and not those actions to avoid and escape from such past actions.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu