Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pabitra Dash   30 May 2016

Is handing over letter witout completion certificate valid?

-In a residential property we got handing over letter from builder but the builder have not received completion certificate yet from Noida authority for the tower/project. Is this handing over letter valid? Now we started living in our flat.

-Now builder got liquidation letter from court. How would it impact us?

Please reply.

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2016

Press the builder for Completion Certificate.

Has the builder applied for liquidation and has it been liquidated?

Has the court covered 'Completion Certificate' in proceedings?

-No it has not been liquidated yet. The final hearing in on 20th July 2016. If builder fails to clear all dues, official liquidator would be appointed.

-No, the court has not covered 'Completion Certificate' in proceedings?

Becme an intervener and make NOIDA authority a party and rake up all pending issues...................

Create Noise.....................

Ask NOIDA authority to Act before next date..................

Engage an able counsel.

Builder has not paid Noida Authority dues. Hence I think Noida authority can not act for completion certificate.

Before the liquidation decision the builder should pay to authority and including completion. You or authority should not leave builder off the hook......................... THE REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016 has been enacted........... https://mhupa.gov.in/writereaddata/Real_Estate_Act_2016.pdf

I am staying in the society where builder has not received completion certificate. If the property would be liquidated what problems I would face? Do I need to move out of flat?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

Check from court and authorities what all is to be liquidated.

Pabitra Dash   31 May 2016

Some of builders project including the project where I am staying currently will be liquidated.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

Engage a very able counsel specializing in such/property/revenue/civil/compnay matters ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register