Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Interim bail in up

hi,

in case 498A:  my and my family interim bail has been granted by lower court for two week. boz i got high court order for that. regular bail are pending for me and my family. case filed in UP State.

what will be happened on regular bail?

now CJM can reject my bail and i have to go jail?

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     10 October 2013

Generally Interim is confirmed to Final bail no other alternative is available in HC as the Interim bail is granted due to HC order. Is there a condition for mediation and final bail decision after mediation result?

(Guest)

mediation in court has been failed.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2013

Though the lower court will go by the high court in granting the bail, sometimes the lower court may at its discretion dismiss the bail application which cannot be questioned.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     11 October 2013

Dear All,

Good discussion. Recently, I got a set of Petitioners protected for eight weeks by the Hon'ble Supreme Court against dismissal by High Court of quashing of FIR and saty of the same. We also got liberty to move regular bail.

Kanchan Madan (NA)     11 October 2013

We received regular bail on 10th July 2013.  We had to submit  drafts  as the amount per bail was Rs 15000/- per person.These drafts are in court custody. We had to hire a lawyer  who deals in Criminal cases. Getting bail was not a problem but  very expensive for a middle class family .

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register