Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Intellectual Property Rights > Others > Insolvency   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 20 April 2012 at 14:05 Report Abuse

Dear, As per Indian Law, Can a person with insolvency is eligible/noneligibe for parental property tranfer to his/her name, if so, Is there any time limit,,please let me know.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Rajesh Hazra

IP Lawyer & Trademark Attorney
[ Scorecard : 1005]
Posted On 20 April 2012 at 22:55 Report Abuse

Wrong posting

R. K. Prajapati

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar
[ Scorecard : 1941]
Posted On 22 April 2012 at 01:54 Report Abuse

why such person becoe insolvent ?

Such parental property will  be seize by court on prayer of complainant who is opposit such insolvent person. Or due to which such person get insolvent.

So dear, disclose all facts. what do you want.


[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 23 April 2012 at 21:08 Report Abuse


Dear Sir, I in Bangalore and 41 years, My Father expired in 2004 at the age of 63years, he was Construction company partner (Bhakti Construction) In 2004 Main person of the company of person offered me 3Cr, but i requested him for an House, Right know I’m living in the house since birth with rent Or any Agreements which provided by Main person ,,Know he is 93years,


Trouble starts 2 years ago to vacate House by one of Main Person’s son, Then I started digging my Father past through RTI, First I Wanted My Father Accounts Details, In SB A/C Whole Address have Been Manipulated By Bank, Secondly Introduced Current A/C 640 But My Father Current A/C no’ is 428, I started Questioning Bank Manager, He suggested Me for Compromise with Main Person, This Happened Last Year Sep 2011, Then I stared Extracting Details of House were I’m still.

1950 Main Person Have taken Insolvency, ( Defence Construction, In Bangalore Jalahalli) He started Business In my father Name 1970, In 1988 He opted for Transfer of the Property to His Name, It was rejected , But in 1989 Property was transferred to his name, Till know he transferred to his hairs many times Like A to B, B to C and so on, Also applied for Lone in Bank and got approved, at the end he also Partioned to his hair.

Sir, I want file a case, I don’t know how to start, Plz suggest me.

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Insolvency

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics