Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Bala (Project management expert)     12 September 2017

Injunction

URGENT

permanant injunction suit was filed for restraining Respondents from interfering with the peaceful possesion & enjoyment of the suit schedule property.Trial commenced & completed and posted for arguement on 14th September2017. The Respondents encroached into the suit schedule property and erected a tower in December 2016. Appointed  advocate Commissioner noted down the physical features of the suit property incuding the erected tower. Plaintiff's advocate maintain that no action necessary now and during execution petition we can ask the Respondent to remove the tower.  I am not sure it will work when the filed suit is only for simple injunction.

Therefore, the question arises whether or not the Plaintiff can reopen the case now and ask for mandatory injuction directing the Respondents to remove the tower and permit the Plaintiff to erect a fence around the suit schedule property which is being vacant. 

Any help is much appreciated.

Anand Bala

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

U can file an EP....At later stage .. Regards..Adv.Balachander Reddy, Hyd

Anand Bala (Project management expert)     12 September 2017

Many thanks for the timely reply.

It seems you are in hyd. My case is CCC of Secunderabad. can I have your contact number or else you can reach me on 9618111949.

Best regards.

Anand Bala

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register