Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A K GHOSH (Sr. Executive)     15 April 2014

Incorrect information uploaded in cibil report

Dear Sir,

I have applied for a loan from a private bank in the year 2012 and it got rejected. Then I came to know that due to disputes in my CIBIL Report it got rejected. Then for the 1st time I have purchased the report and I found lots of misinformation was given there. Subsequently I have lodged complain in CIBIL and they informed me that various parties has uploaded information in my CIBIL against my PAN Number. Even my Name, Date of Birth, Voter ID No, E mail ID, Office address etc all were wrong in the CIBIL Report.

Then from the CIBIL I came to know which party has upload what in my CIBIL report. Subsequently I have started mailing all the related parties one after another. Among all those parties the main two parties are Shaha Finlease Pvt. Ltd and HSBC Bank. Shaha Finlease had uploaded Wrong name & Date of Birth and HSBC had uploaded wrong Voter Id Number & E-mail Id in my CIBIL Report.

It’s also been observed that in my CIBIL Report under the head Account Information – Shaha has claimed that Rs. 77645.00 (Seventy Seven Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Five) is overdue. (As per CIBIL Report purchased on 20.11.12).  

After getting all this information when I mail the respective parties HSBC Bank has started doing investigation but Shaha said that they have received this information from Standard Chartered Bank.

Then I mailed to Standard Chartered bank but they are informing me that ‘Standard Chartered Bank has, vide a Deed of Assignment dated 9th Feb 2010 sold, transferred and assigned all its right, title and interest in all the amounts due and payable by you ('the Receivables') under Credit Card numbers.....in favour of M/s. Shaha Finlease Pvt. Ltd’, whereas I’ve never used any Standard Chart credit card in my life.

By that time HSBC has done little verification and mail me that some other person Voter Id Number & E-mail Id has been wrongly uploaded by them in my CIBIL report and they have rectified that. They have informed the same to CIBIL also. Now my name, Date of birth has been rectified in my CIBIL report but the overdue claimed by Shaha which is increasing day by day has not been removed and as a result I am not getting any loan from Banks. Moreover Shaha is not replying any of my mail nor phone calls and I am unable to contact them.

As from 2012 I am trying to resolve the disputes in CIBIL Report I am unable to do it. Please let me know how to proceeds.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 April 2014

You have posted that:

"whereas I’ve never used any Standard Chart credit card in my life."

Issue a final communication by redg. post to MD, Chairman,narrating all previous representations, with clear cut demand to supply you the certified copy of CC issuance forms and KYC docs signed by you as in bank record, verification report by bank official bearing his/her name/designation/address/seal/signature,charge slips, CC delivery report, statements and its delivery report, etc............................by redg. post only so as to reach you in say next 7 days with a copy to :

Smt. Uma Subramaniam
Chief General Manager -in-Charge
Department of Non-Banking Supervision
Central Office
Centre I, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade
Mumbai-400 005.

Phone: 022-22153350

Email id: cgmicdnbsco@rbi.org.in

THE DETAILED DUTIES OF DNBS CAN BE SEEN AT:

( DNBS:  Dept. of Non banking Services)

https://www.rbi.org.in/scripttts/AboutUsDisplay.aspx?pg=Depts.htm#DNBS

YOU MAY ALSO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH:

Governor
Reserve Bank of India
Central Office Building
18th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road
Mumbai-400 001.

022-22660868

governor@rbi.org.in

If MD of the bank also does not reply approach your lawyer and file consumer and criminal complaints.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

I agree with the views of Mr. Kumar Doab on the subject issue.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2014

Most probably a fraud has been conducted by manufactured documents.

From various publications in the various forums it can be guessed that your KYC docs, contact details were used/edited/doctored…………………by some entity that had your docs and details in their possession.

MD, Chairman, local BM of M/s HSBC Bank, M/s Standard Chartered bank, M/s Shaha Finlease should be kept in list of noticees!

Notify M/s Shaha Finlease to lodge criminal complaint with you to lodge joint criminal complaint against M/s Standard Chartered bank for selling debt against a CC that was never that was never ordered by you to be issued to you and was never issued to you!

How did M/s HSBC bank acquire your KYC docs and contact details?

Why did it at all supply your details to M/s CIBIL?

How come it posted wrong details? After banks update details after due diligence!

Why did id modify details later?

What a/c you had with M/s HSBC?

M/s HSBC has done nothing but has legitimised its action by correcting the voter ID card number etc!

If RBI does not reply to you then you may obtain the reply files to RBI by these entities thru RTI!

You would certainly need a lawyer! If your lawyer advises Do file a criminal complaint as well!

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     22 March 2019

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide your contact number to assist you on this.

Please feel to call or write to us 8976069758/ customerservice@shahafinlease.com

Thanks and Regards

Customer service

Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register