Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

haradatta (proprietor)     05 June 2012

Improper procedure by registering authority

SIR,

There subsists a suit towards cancellation of a Sale Deed pending adjudication in the court of law. During the pendency of the said suit, the party without any permission from the court had alienated the property fictitiously in favour of third party.  The registering authority had overlooked certain aspects which are in contravention with the AP registration act which are as follows:

1.  The signature of the vendee completely mismatches with that of the enclosure to the sale deed being the ration card

2.  The address of the vendee also completely being different from that of the address as mentioned in his ration card filed in support of his signature, address and identity proof.

I had sought the information under the RTI Act in relation to the validity of the said registration but the registering authority {SRO} had replied to approach the competent court of law.  It is pertinent to mention that already information is been passed on to the said authority about the pending suit and inspite of such information under acknowledgement, the authority had entertained the registration.  What remedy do i have now?  What procedure do i need to approach in the court of law?  Can i approach the higher authority i.e., the DISTRICT REGISTRAR to pass an award in my favour basing on the said major defects in identification of the proper parties to the document under registration?  Pls suggest me with the remedy as i am severely affected with the sale transaction.  Thanking you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register