LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahin   15 April 2018

Illegal wood cutting business

In my father village , there has been a rampant illegal wood cutting business going on & there has been no license to open such business. The owner of such business is from influencial person having good ties with Minister's PA & District Forest Officer, Forest ranger. Kindly help us to file a case against those person by being anonymous so that strict action could be taken. For the sake of oxygen that you breathe in.

Learning

14 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 April 2018

Use camera , audio and send to Print & Electronic media, O/o DGP, Commissioner of police , Chief Justice of HC,SC

Vigilance Division in state/Centre

https://envfor.nic.in/content/contact-details-vigilance-division

State and Central Minister, 

CM of state

PM of India 

President of India 

Shahin   15 April 2018

What are the provision under which it can be filed? Tell me the strictest rule

Regain the words                         

It is a beautiful place Ramesh Singh...

I shall visit when I shall want....

Your  attitude has been negative for NO reason..

Laws are known so no need to get anything from you.

Change your unneccessary attitude Ramesh Singh..

I post to contibute daily and go extra mile to help 

Shahin   15 April 2018

Mr Kumar, Thanks for your help. N please report to the lawyer's club india regarding Mr Ramesh Singh. He is the troublemaker who thinks that he knows everything. Give the evidence & submit and report the account. If no response is guaranteed, please uninstall the app. Because of Ramesh Singh, many followers lose their enthusiasm in questioning.

You may report yourself for such entities...to LCI and outside LCI...

Such entities come to LCI to seek help for their unending personal problems and after help vomit at LCI......... 

Their contributioin in any thread is =NIL,Zero.

Nothing comes FREE after suc conduct from such entity like you Ramesh Singh.

After  a limit nothing is FREE..

and NO more advise for you...

Count cost for advise.

Shahin   15 April 2018

What kind of chatting does he want? Is he a moderator of LCI? LCI must take strict action against Ramesh Singh. I have appealed to LCI with evidence & taunting nature

Look above Ramesh Singh came to LCI with personal problems...

Ramesh Singh  is not alone IT is in fact gang of time wastors that littr daiy at LCI even against those who have helped them.

It is vaguely remebered that immediatley thereafter thee have been   messages of apology .

This time IT is not possible..

Shahin   15 April 2018

Dude, you are becoming that antisocial element or I might say that virus who pops up on every thread & spreading negativity. You need treatment & I hope you gey cured. Divide & rule we were not now we are united against your succumb talkback

Shahin   16 April 2018

I have learnt already. Better you learn to provide correct law info instead of taunting someone. Dont think that law is your Parental property & it is for everyone. Please dont open any forum related to mine.

Shahin   16 April 2018

"Please dont open any forum related to mine"- Have you not gone through this line?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2018

Hope IT is understood perfectly.

Also after the land has ended you will water (H2O) and lot of IT for every purpose..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register