Illegal property sale

Hi my father has sold his ancestral property without his wife and sons (me -25 years) permission.

What can I do to undo this transaction it has been more than a year and I came to know it now.

consult local  experienced Advocate


He has right to sell it for benifit of family purposes as karTa or manager of family.what he has sold u cannot question .u may approach cout..if u don't want to live with Ur family file suit for partition for any remaining property if left. As a senior advocate I advice u if approach court it takes 20 yrs to decide.u r 25yrs young age and have bright future. Don't waste Ur precious time for useless silly ancestral property. Nowadays there is wide opportunity for every one in this big world .don't hang tofathers old banayan tree. U say that u have brothers if u have sisters then what share u will get.15%or20%..if u have real intellect u may earn billions

Total likes : 2 times


Truth is bitter but it cures deceases.

Thank you so much Shashi Dhara sir for your valuable time and advice it's true that I can earn billions if I travel the right direction in life which I will from now.

thank you



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu