Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sulpi (NA)     12 June 2014

Identity misused in order to file an fir

Hello all, 

I have few cases running against me with regards to Dowry and its under CAWC as of now. As my last visit, I found out that the girl had provided some chat in which it clearly shows that I am threating her and showing her arogance over the chat on gmail. 

The name shows up as mine however the CAWC will not share the information with me even after asking. Now this is my name that is being used on chat as "Mr X - my name" and her name as "Ms. Y - her name". This chat seems to be dated before divorce almost a year back where as I have no such chat record on my gmail account. 

I know that this has to be a fake ID used in order to use it as evidence against me.

- How can I approach this issue with Cyber Crime. ?

- I reside out of Delhi, can I launch an FIR with Cyber crime here or do I have to go to Delhi for this?

One more detail which has emerged recently is that the girl had my phone stollen which I did not suspect at that point of time, all my proffessional contacts "Ph. Number" were in there. She had sent a message to god knows how many of those people, from my AVP to HR stating that I am a criminal and I should be removed from the organization ... I lost my job last year after this incident ... None of those contacts provided me with screen shots ... I some how managed to get a screen shot from a HR personally and found the rubbish which was written ... along with a picture of me ...  The message by the way was sent using Whatsapp and she happen to use her own number to send the messages... 

How do I deal with this above mentioned incident ... ?

Thank you in advance for all your help guys... I appriciate your time and patience. 

Learning

2 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     12 June 2014

File an FIR for phone stolen and name the suspects name in FIR police will then do the needful

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 June 2014

Yes, Register a FIR to the police immediately.

I have given answer to your queries that you have posted on the given links: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U5mkE3am9dg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register