Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aneesh   21 March 2015

Identity card submitted to scam

Hello,

I became a victim for a scam. A fraud job consultancy tried to cheat me. I came to know about this a few days later. I submitted them copies of my PAN card, passport, finger impression of thumb and driving license; all self-attested. Although I have added a statement like "Only for job purpose by this consultancy", now i am feeling insecure.

Will there be any problem?  can they misuse my identity copies and finger print and signature? If yes, what can be done?

Please help...

Learning

3 Replies

Samal Kumar (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT OF KERALA)     21 March 2015

If you legitimately believe that there are valid reasons for misuse by the consultant, pls inform the matter to local police and seek police intervention to get back the documents. Moreover, in case he had already misused it, by filing police complaint, you can be insulated to certain extent from the future illeffects.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 March 2015

Agreed with Mr. Samal Kumar.

YOu may also write to the company to return and also to delete the copies/images from their records and confirm the deletion in writing.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 March 2015

what made you suspect the job consultancy that they will misuse your documents submitted by you 

have you not pretend the same before and who made you to submit those documents 

this questions will be arise while you give a police complaint so prepare first and then give a police complaint on a white paper and also write a hand written letter to the consultancy firm to return the documents 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register