Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Broad123   14 February 2018

Idea and suggestion on maintenance case - false case

Hi Everyone,

I'm saying it in short.

My wife left me 2 years now,I filed RCR conjugal rights,its been one year .She didnt counter file or reply back for my petition.

Instead she filed 498a on me and 7 members of my family.Which happened after my RCR petition filed.

Again she gave complaint in collector office me and my family in dowry prohibition,seem investigation went my way as it was false fabricated case after all.

Now recently she complaint DV act in protection officer,claiming 60000 Rs, per month and 50lacs as settlement.Protection officer knew she lying also i informed she working and she graduated in msc mphil ...which both she mentioned in her own complaints in police petition.I also submitted those evidence to her.

I used to work in other state due to police harassement,case ...i couldnt able to continue my job.So last few months am not in a job.

Kindly advice or idea to get rid of her and her torture .....2 years finished already.

what I have to do to stop maintaince and other false 498a from her.

when i get a break to get rid of her.

what i have to do with my RCR? when i need to apply for divorce? how long it takes?

Thanks ,Regards,

your brother

Learning

96 Replies

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

Your case wont get over in another 20 years. Best is fly to Londun, Doobai etc and never return.  It is difficult to find good wife and good advocate.  You found wife, which is not good. Now you will ahve to find good advocate to fight all these nonsense cases filed by your not so good wife. Tht is rarity. One fellow here keeps tellng to each tom d**k and harry, find a advocate of unshakable repute. But he himself does not know where to find that unshakable repute lawyer.

Either adopt Hrithik roshan method of divorce or simply go doobai or some country, and dnot return.  I am suggesting this because I dont want you to simply waste time and life either on this forum or other fourms or doing rounds to courts.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register