LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Hiremath   09 December 2016

I want to know book complain on black money holders

i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A PERSON FOR HIS ILLEGAL INCOME. I KNOW WHO IS MAKING BLACK MONEY ALSO EVADING THE TAXES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM IN THE INCOME -Bangalore

Learning

7 Replies

P.R.KABRA (PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT)     09 December 2016

See The Commissioner of Income tax of your area.  Ask him to hide your identity by giving codename to you. And then give the complaint to him.

Is possible by indirectly means through mail or calls?

Is possible by indirectly means through mail or calls?

Is any website or phone for complaint against black money holders?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 December 2016

The possible way to file on line complaint before Director General of Income Tax (Investigation) seeking for keeping your name secret, treating as whistle blower.  Remember, that your complaint should have facts and details of such properties including location housing number, and known source of income.  In case of false or misleading complaints arising out of jealousy both the other party and dept can proceed against you for defamation and misleading / false complaint.   On the other hand, if the complaint is genuine, you as an informer can claim reward for the information.  Take care to provide entire prima facie evidence to disclose tax evasion.

Mahesh Hiremath   10 December 2016

May I know address of Director General of Income tax? Sir I am very confident .I know everything about that black money holder. He also doing some illegal activities.

Bharath   31 July 2019

Mr.#Shankar #Rao #Jadhav has #illegally #possessed #property #rights which belongs to his #elder #brother. 
He is also possessing Kilos of Gold, #Silver, Diamonds illegally without any authorised bills/Receipts from the Gold Smiths/#Jewellers/#dealers/#Smugglers. 

#BlackMoneyInIndia 
#IncomeTaxOfficers
#IndianGovernment

He is #unemployed since 20 years. He is not working but possessing Crores of Rupees property, Gold, #Luxury #cars Illegal Lands and high quality education for his children, 
His Wife and Mother in law #possesses more than 100 #Silk #Sarees each, Kilos of #Gold and #diamonds.
To fool people and income tax officers they haven’t buy any furniture since 10 years.
His children’s own high end branded products and spends lakhs in #alcohol and smoke.

#Clubbing and parties at night clubs.

NOTE : KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY #ACTION #AGAINST THIS PERSON, who #cheating the #government and #society with his #unethical #conduct. 
His #IN-LAWS are involved in this #Case too.

#IllegalKhata #illegalLands #BankLockers

RAID THIS ADDRESSES GIVEN BELOW WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. 
Check all the bank Loacker under his name and his in-laws name.

Mr.Shankar Rao Jadhav 
Mr.Raghunath Rao Shelke 
Mrs.Roopashree 
Mrs.Venku bai 

8th cross
1st block 
Jayanagar 
Bangalore - 560011

‭+91 96112 55528‬
+91 98804 32386
+91 93433 14946
+91 88843 92452