LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     04 November 2011

I v r s facility supreme court

Interactive Voice Response System is available for knowing the position of the case on telephone without using the internet.

This facility is of immense use to those who do not own a computer or do not have the facility of internet available to them.

Telephone Number of I V R S  is 24357276

If High Courts provide the facility  it would be a highly appreciable step.

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

Its doesn't work and efiling gateway is down most of the time. It must be a miracle if it works even if for 20 minutes.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     05 November 2011

Dear Nina

If you are finding it difficult you should mail a message at

supremecourt@nic.in

If you wish send copy at bkgupta1212@gmail.com

and in that case I would also be able to follow.

We all should try to see that the system created ACTUALLY WORKS

Thanks for the information.

B K GUPTA

(Guest)

Dear Mr.Gupta,

I tried but nothing happened. My juniors somehow managed to efile a case. Case Status and the Board[Especially the Board] work very well.

(Guest)

Dear All

Is there a telephone number to reach the PIL Cell of the Supreme Court?

Secondly how can I register and then log in to e file my PIL?

I am a non-advocate.

Pl help

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     18 November 2011

INSTRUCTIONS  FOR  E-FILING REGISTRATION

First time users of Supreme Court E-filing have to register him/her through the "Sign Up" option.

Through "e-FILING" only Advocate-on Record and petitioners-in-person can file cases in the Supreme Court of India.

Advocate option is to be chosen if you are an "Advocate-on-Record", otherwise choose "In-person" option in case you are petitioner-in-person.

For registering first time personal details such as Address, contact details, E-mail Id etc., which are mandatory, need to be entered.

For Advocate-on-record, his/her code (Advocate-on-record code) will be "Login-ID", while "In-person" will create his/her Login-Id through "Sign Up" option.  Password needs to be entered thereafter. Login Id and password will be created once the mandatory requirements are filled properly.

After successful login the "Disclaimer screen" appears on the screen.

Clicking of "I agree" button on Disclaimer allows the user to proceed further, while "I decline" button sends the control back to the Login screen.

After successful login, the user can file the case electronically.

"New Case" option allows the user to file a new case.

"Modify" option allows a user to carryout changes to the already e-filed case, provided the court fee payment option is not invoked.

Court fee can be paid only through credit card.

Defects associated with the e-filed case will be e-mailed to the advocate/petitioner by the Supreme Court Registry.

Note:- Petitions filed through E-MAIL are not entertained. For Electronic filing of case in Supreme Court. Use E-Filing facility only. Payment of Fee for E-Filed case are accepted only through Credit Cards and Debit Cards of the following banks mentioned below:

Andhra Bank Axis Bank Limited Barclays Bank Plc Canara Bank
City Union Bank Ltd. Corporation Bank Deutsche Bank AG GE Money Financial Services Ltd.
HDFC Bank Ltd. ICICI Bank Ltd. Also for Mastercard debit cards (Only on ICICI PG) Indian Overseas Bank Kotak Bank-Virtual card
Standard Chartered Bank State Bank of India Syndicate Bank The Federal Bank Ltd.
The Karur Vysys Bank Ltd.      

For further assistance, "Help" option is available.

FAQ....

Click Here to Proceed....

INSTRUCTIONS  FOR  AVAILING ORDER / DOCUMENTS

Note dated 25-06-07 of Ld. Registrar regarding providing of certified copy of order through post and charges thereof.

Whenever any person /party concerned sends application by post or through e-mail for issuance of certified copy of order/document etc. first of all charges are calculated as the details given below

1. Folio(per page) 

2. Certification charges 

3. Urgency charges

4. Postal charges(minimum)by Regd. Post

5. Third party

Rs.1/-

Rs.10/-

Rs.5/-

Rs.22/-

Rs.5/-

After the calculation of amount according to the number of pages of particular order plus other charges as mentioned above, the party concerned is informed by post or e-mail(if e-mail id is mentioned in his application)to send the charges by the way of "Money Order" in favour of Assistant Registrar(Copying). On receipt of amount, Court fee is purchased and affixed at the application and certified copy of order, as requested, is dispatched by Regd. Post only at the address mentioned in the application.

Dear Mr. Mandal

I have posted the instructions for registering which would enable you to e-file the petition.

But I would like to draw your attention that first you should consider whether the matter being raised by you is actually of public interest otherwise it is not so simple to file PIL as the SUPREME COURT may impose Heavy Penalty besides simply dismissal of the petition.

The matter in which you are related or have an interest is not covered in PIL

Dear Mr Mandal

I am enclosing a list which contains classification of matters and the codes for the same .

If you choose to file then you would require the information

Attached File : 30392 226471 10 subcat 1 .pdf downloaded: 135 times

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gupta

That's an awesome help. Her I go breathless to open the site and sign up. And then read the link before deciding to plunge finally.

Thanks five lakhs crores ( That's the amount held in the secret chambers of Swami Padmanavan temple waiting to be misued by some Dollar Sheshadries.)

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gupta 

Successfully registered myself with SC of India., Gone through the link you have provided. I think imy PIL could be under: one of these two under letter petion & PIL.

0811 Scam matters
0812 Other

Thanks a lot once again.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     19 November 2011

What I understand from yourmessage it appears -you are concerned about Padmanabhan Temple.

The matter related to the temple is already in the supreme court perhaps,so far as I could gather from newspaper reports.

If you have different cause of action then you should proceed only otherwise you can consider joining with the pending matter

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gupta 

No not about Swami Padmanavan Temple at this point of time . I am preparing to submit a PIL against Min of Defence, The Canteen Stores Deptt( Min Of Defence, GOI), Military Bosses at the highest levels, The CDA Staff /Est  for allowing CDA Staff/Est to run their own URCs ( Unit Run Canteens ) selling CSD goods( Grocery Only) to its personnel who are civilian govt employees neither come under the definition of troops, Units( Which are well definded in the Glossary of Military Terms and not eligible to avail CSD goods.My present PIL will be restricted to running of URCs by the countries premier Defence Auditing Department as I see it as worst kind of appeasement by the military top brasses vis-avis IAS.COM at the ministry of Defenece as well as Offence( sorry Finance as well Home as those IAS. COM are rotated ).For your kind info to provide CSD facility with huge est as the CSD Headquarters with 34 Huge Depot at the prime lands ( will fetch more than five lakhs crores if auctioned to Bombay Club) supposedly for the welfare of the troops ( exclusive to troops) govt of India literally Bleeds & more the clientle or the URCs govt of India bleeds more at the cost of the tax payers. More over the profits generated at the URcs end are then converted into private fund with some magic being played by the judiciary , the IAS.COM, the IRS , the IDAS and the MILITARY TOP BRASS .com.

Political leaders especially the Defence minister who is the defacto chairman of the Board of Control Canteen Services according to me is party to the loot. I have exhusted all the channels including the CVC , CAG and the DAPRG.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     20 November 2011

Dear Mr. Mandal

As you have mentioned -Exhausted all the channels including CVC,CAG and the DAPRG,so before filing PIL why not ask under RTI the information of action taken/status of your complaint and copies of note sheet .

In my opinion it would strengthen your PIL

Wish you good luck

Any further assistance ,if required,please don't hesitate.

Keep me updated with the progress

(Guest)

Dear Sri Gupta

Your advice on the issue is welcome and I shall ponder over it seriously before finally submitting my PIL.. I have submitted my second appeal to the CIC against the CSD , Min of Dfence GOI a few days ago on the similar matter as Military Est, Controllers of Defence Accts, The CSD auth and the Military Est all have stopped supplying any info in related to URCs citing a letter issued by JAG Br , Army which states :

As per ruling of Supreme Court Judgement delivered by Justice Dr Prasayat .J in a Civil Appeal No 3495 of 2005 decided on 28 Apr 2009( The Judge retired on 10 May 2009) in respect to status of the URC employees, it is ruled that  URCs are private Ventures and its employees by no stretch of imagination are th employees of the Govt or CSD. By stretching further the JAG Br , Army has inferred " That URCs are not instrumentally of the state, hence not covered by RTI Act 2005"-.Hence info denied. Info had been denied to me when I enquired from CSD , Adelphi , Min of Defe , GOI - Number of registrations issued to Civilian Est run URCs and No of civilian employees registered as customers I was first denied by PIO citing Sec 8(1) that  sovereignity of the country will be affected hence info denied. Now the first appelllate auth has cited JAG Br Army letter to upheld the decision of the PIO.

I am now getting hold of the complaints made to CBI, CVC , CAG, Def Minister , Fin Minister, PMO incl the Army Top Brass and shall expedite through RTI .

Thanks 5 lakhs crores plus one for the advice.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     22 November 2011

Dear Mr. Mandal

As regards judgement quoted by you I would like to bring to you knowledge that the judgement is not of single judge bench,it is of larger bench i.e. 3 judge bench consisting of Justice Dr. Arijit Pasayat..,Justice P.Sathasivan and Justice Aftab Alam.Anyway it is.

So far as the information under RTI -refusal by the officials is misconceived .

You should better file a rejoinder to the PIO or FAA that as the URC's enjoy the land provided by the units which are GOVT land the information can't be denied.For reference purpose you can go through the judgements of CIC or different SICs.Orders have been passed of such type.Even the hospitals to whom the land has been provided by Cental/state autonomous bodies on concessional rates are covered in RTI.

If you find it difficult to locate such decisions then tell me,I will try and make you informed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register