LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishnajoshi (n/a)     13 July 2012

I am trying all possible ways

To all experts this is in reference to my case regarding Prevention of coruuption Act 1988 which came into force on 9th September 1988. Today i am 65 years old and has been falsely accused for my case. I was active member to prevent corruption in Gujarat Electricitly Board and has been twicely recommended by Finance Minister Sharad Mehta & Chief Vigilance Officer Mr. R.B. Kumar for catching corruption in my office. While i caught tons of senior employees throught the department for their wrong doings. All of them trapped me badly .........one day i was drinking tea in hotel during luch break and 10 ex-employee of G.E.B (Gujarat Electricity Board) came to me telling me to buy a tea while i refused one of the person approached me saying that he will pay my tea cup bill and when i grabbed his money and was giving back to him i was caught by ACB department. In short this was a serious trap.......and i lost my job after that. Today after almost a decade i have been asked by high court to surrender myself to jail within 1 month. I just have 19 days left so far to file a appeal in supreme court.
And while i am seeing my accusation judgement more then 1000 times a day i went to library and did some research on my own i noticed that Sec 13 was enacted on 9th sep 1988 while my FIR report is dated for 15th April 1988 and chargesheet was prepared 13 april 1989. I am curious to know does my case fall in Sec 13 or Sec 1947 of PI ACT ?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
I respect u, there are so many honest persons are being killed in this situation. Send this matter on PM and PRESIDENT website and also on LOK AAYUKTA, CM OF STATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register