Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay kumar jain   26 February 2017

Husband not paying any money for family.

What are the cases which a wife has to file with 11 months son against her husband and FEES of court and advocate.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Your query is unclear.  You need to ask the woman to find job first to take care of child and herself.  Court case is not like ATM, that you insert card and get money, it take lot of time (1-2 years) to even start getting alimony.  Better to reconcile with husband than knock door of advocate and court.

ajay kumar jain   27 February 2017

Sir, In fact, I am not worrying about husband paying no money. But worrying about claiming custody of my son on attaining 5 years age. I am residing on rent and doing pvt. job and caring of my 11 months son.

My husband threatning me over phone that he will do court case on me and take custody of my son. SIR, HE DID NOT PAY ANY MONEY even for milk powder for our son & went to another city for pvt. job and purchased car and new house. I am worried about our future as he and his mother are greedy anf cruel and expect  new house IN DELHI * from my parents as dowry*.

Please realise my sincere feelings and approach.

(Guest)

Court kacheri are for people who are not reasonable. Married life calls for adjustment. If you cant adjust with each other what can anybody do?

Court will order maintenance or child custody based on merits of case, but if it is not followed by parties, what can court do?

See, these are personal matters, which need to be sorted out between four walls of home.  Married life sweet for 15-20 years, thats all.  In that if you spend 15 years roaming court hall, what will be left to enjoy? Bell???

Best is settle amicably with husband/wife. Your ID reads Male name. Your query is female version. That itself shows how crooked mind you are. Settle amicably, hire good advocate. You cant win case with just help of online forum, you need good advocate.

ajay kumar jain   27 February 2017

Please do not misunderstand me. Myself is wife and this G-mail is of my father who loves me and my husband very much and did his best towards our marriage. Anyway sir, thanks and obliged for your frank and kind advice. My father does not wish to do any harm to my husband as he misbehaved many a times. OK let it be decided by God or TIME.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ajay kumar jain
Please do not misunderstand me. Myself is wife and this G-mail is of my father who loves me and my husband very much and did his best towards our marriage. Anyway sir, thanks and obliged for your frank and kind advice. My father does not wish to do any harm to my husband as he misbehaved many a times. OK let it be decided by God or TIME.

God and time wont do any good if you want to spoil your own life with your own hands.  If you want married life, go back to husband, adjust. This I am telling coz there is child out of wedlock, simply child will become fatherless coz of you both egos.  

Warna there are lot of courts in our country for people like you and your  husband.  All the best.

A walk alone (-)     28 February 2017

Dnt file any case. If possible first you should try reconcile for better future of child otherwise go MCD. Nothing you will get from court. Going court in family matter is only wastage of your money with zero result

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More