Huband death in accident

i m 26 yr old .my in laws took all money of my late husband by making me sign all papers.
Now they want motor vehicle act claim money which is divided in my name n my mother in law name.They want my share too.What should i do to avoid that without fighting with them.If i avoid going to court will it hlp.??

You must enforce your right and share in the property of your deceased husband, even if you were forced to sign some documents by fraud , you must refuse to follow their directions. Your share in your husband's estate or property or cash is same as your mother in law so don't leave it.

Total likes : 1 times



Be bold enough to refuse to hand over your money or sign the documents favouring them for money received by you to your in-laws.



I already sign as they made me sign within 4 days of death.Plus tht time i was so emotional that i signed.And they said tumko sirf ek saal hua h..hmara 30 saal ka rista h...tumhara koi haq nhi

Find some decent lawyer who can help you out.  Not someone who can take advantage of your situation.  Agree with above advices.  Good luck.


just go thru the definitions of Legal Heir and Nominee....You will get clear of many things and feel confident.....

Surinder Mittal @ 9417583939



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu