Could you please guide me as to how can I file a property matter under Haryana RERA? Although the act has been notified, there is no address of the authority where a complaint/case can be filed?

Right now you can approach consumer cpourt as the authority under RERA is yet to be formed.


Hi, even though the act has been implemented , the RERA court is yet to be set up by the central snd state govt .. You can approach consumer court or PLA court , you will be at a liberty to withdraw and file the same petition before RERA after its formation .. You can contact me for further discussion over the topic .. Regatta advocate Hemant Chaudhary , Gurgaon ph:- 9654062181

Thank you for your precious time. However, I understand that the PLA is meant only for property matters upto a value of Rs.10 Lacs, whereas mine is above that. Also, that in a PLA, since anythinga and everything is taken up (unlike consumer courts where there are value-wise jurisdictions), it becomes like a bhindi bazaar out there. And that there orders are not appealable!


Hemantji... just one more query. If the property value is more than Rs.1 crore and the amount of refund is Rs.26 Lacs, can I still file the matter with PLA ?  Thanks & Regards.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu