Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DINESH   09 August 2018

How to renew LMV Car Driving License issued by RTO - Maharashtra State and now by RTO - Madhya Pradesh at the time of due date

Dear Forum Panel Experts,

Greetings of the day to you all !

I have valid LMV Car Driving License issued from RTO - Maharashtra State and now I have settled on Permanent Basis in Madhya Pradesh enjoying my retired life.

May I kindly request our esteemed Panel Experts to advise me ....As to How can I renew this valid LMV Car Driving License issued from RTO + Maharashtra State and on due date here with RTO -Madhya Pradesh.

I have got my Valid Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Voter's ID Cards corrected and re-issued by the concerned Govt. Authorities showing my Permanent Address of Indore - Madhya Pradesh.

Awaiting your valued input.

Thanking you in advance for your precious time.

Best regards.

Dinesh Shah
Senior Citizen
(Also one of the Members of our Lawyers Club of India)

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     11 August 2018

There is a provision for transfer of Driving Licence from one state to another state. Please contact the RTO Office nearest to you for getting the details.

DINESH   11 August 2018

Thanks a lot for your reply Mr. S. Kappagantu.

One small query ..... Can I approach in Indore Madhya Pradesh Local RTO for transfer of my LMV License issued by RTO Mumbai - Maharashtra State....though the due date of REBEWAL is beginning January 2019 (almost after four months)

Is there any time period restriction on this Inter-State LMV License Transfer Process.

You are humbly requested to elaborate on this issue...and oblige me.

Once again thanks a lot for your valued advise.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Dinesh A Shah - Senior Citizen

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     11 August 2018

It depends Sir. Some state RTOs permit the other state Driving Licence to be transferred from their Office and some request the person to get it transferred from the state it was issued. It is better a RTO Official in MP is consulted for this. May be they have a web site in which these matters must have been dealth with.

DINESH   11 August 2018

Once again thank a lot Mr. Kappagantu.

I shall get in touch with Local RTO Authority for further development...as advise by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register