LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chhaya   27 July 2016

How to register na plot

I bought one N.A. Plot in Aug. 2015 (Govt. Value Rs. 8.85 Lacs) and made Agreement to Sale for Rs. 10.0 Lacs on Stamp paper of Rs.1000/- and paid full money in 3 months and seller gave me possession of the Plot but seller avoided to register Agreement to Sale.

In Apr., 2016, I mortgaged the Plot for Rs.6.50 Lacs but could not repay loan of Rs.6.50 Lacs in June 2016 and therefore now my Lender is heavily pressuring me either to register Mortgage Deed or to repay 6.50 Lacs.loan.

Sir I am ready to pay stamp duty of the plot. and I cannot disappoint the Lender.

I am in tension because seller has not registered Agreement to Sale then How can I register Mortgage-Deed of that Plot in favour of Lender.?

Kindly guide how I can register Mortgage Deed in favour of Lender ?

Thanks

need suggestions

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     27 July 2016

The institute where u got loan amount will give you sanction letter for your mortgauge property. Along with prepare the draft for mortgauge deed and registered it in SRO.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     27 July 2016

Thr question of registering Agreement of Sale does not arise when you have paid full sale considertation to the seller. You should have insisted for registration of Sale Deed instead of Agreement of Sale.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

You have grossly erred.

If you are not title holder then how lender has lent to you!

Press the seller to register the sale deed.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 July 2016

I agreed with the reply of Mr.Kumar Doab sir.  file a case in court of law for specifica performance against the seller by approaching an able counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register